Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

🥴🥴🥴🥴

Yeh kya tha

I heard that they gave good message by showing a widow marrying to a single guy. But still she did not value this relationship, weird

It had good messages in the begining but they made it typical after annies death. Hooriya was always a grey character in the show but now she is negative so that we would root for Shahwaiz and Chandni.

They showed widowed marriage but they are also showing consequences of marriage when you don't like your partner. hooriaya has so much ego and thinks higly of herself to the extent that she thinks she deserves better. She is unhappy with her current husband because she thinks he is uncharming. She wants to get charming husband like Shahwaiz. Btwn hooriya is evil but the show doesn't have typical planning and plotting. Hooriya is very upfront about her likes and dislikes. Even her family members know that she doesn't like her current husband. Hina altaf has done absolutely brilliant job playing hooriyas character.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mala06

It had good messages in the begining but they made it typical after annies death. Hooriya was always a grey character in the show but now she is negative so that we would root for Shahwaiz and Chandni.

They showed widowed marriage but they are also showing consequences of marriage when you don't like your partner. hooriaya has so much ego and thinks higly of herself to the extent that she thinks she deserves better. She is unhappy with her current husband because she thinks he is uncharming. She wants to get charming husband like Shahwaiz. Btwn hooriya is evil but the show doesn't have typical planning and plotting. Hooriya is very upfront about her likes and dislikes. Even her family members know that she doesn't like her current husband. Hina altaf has done absolutely brilliant job playing hooriyas character.

@green. So she was ready to accept Shahwaiz as a husband although he has daughters , which means more responsibilities, but not the single man she married.😕 I hope Shahwaiz and Chandni really like eachother, and they share good chemistry on screen. Coz I watched the actress in Dobara, and really liked her.❤️

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: awida

@green. So she was ready to accept Shahwaiz as a husband although he has daughters , which means more responsibilities, but not the single man she married.😕 I hope Shahwaiz and Chandni really like eachother, and they share good chemistry on screen. Coz I watched the actress in Dobara, and really liked her.❤️

Because she is an idiot. Is only interested in looks.

Shahwaiz and Chandni do share a great chemistry. I also like the actress.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Because she is an idiot. Is only interested in looks.

Shahwaiz and Chandni do share a great chemistry. I also like the actress.

So this is also a case of sister rivalry .She knows that he likes her sister yet she proposed him.😲

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: awida

So this is also a case of sister rivalry .She knows that he likes her sister yet she proposed him.😲

Yup. In the end they made it typical sister rivalry show

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

https://youtu.be/GTjQrjlS4vc

Promo looks interesting. I am assuming its the same show with hina Altaf. Was missing Hajra Yamin. She seems to be negative here.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

https://youtu.be/GTjQrjlS4vc

Promo looks interesting. I am assuming its the same show with hina Altaf. Was missing Hajra Yamin. She seems to be negative here.

Is it going to Replace DPZKH ??

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Is it going to Replace DPZKH ??

No. Most likely its a 8pm show.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

No. Most likely its a 8pm show.

You're telling it will replace meri shezadi or KGBH 3

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

But I've checked out the schedule of meri shezadi it use to come on Saturday At 8 PM it's first episode date is same as ehd e Wafa and Fairy Tale 2 replaced meri shezadi now i wonder it will take Monday Slot replacing Tinkay Ka Sahara