Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Honestly I don't know why I too torture myself watching this show. Junaid said in his interview that it will be one of the best show and the fool me believed it and is still hoping it somehow becomes good. The only way it becomes is Faryal stopping pinning for her husband and build some spine.

So Junaid is proud of this show.smiley3 I don't see why!smiley29 Shahzain is very arrogant and nashukri . Yes . I too want Faryal to stop being mahaan. smiley26I am missing the old Faryal who used to give it back to Shahzain.smiley15

Edited by awida - 7 months ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: awida

So Junaid is proud of this show.smiley3 I don't see why!smiley29 Shahzain is very arrogant and nashukri . Yes . I too want Faryal to stop being mahaan. smiley26I am missing the old Faryal who used to give it back to Shahzain.smiley15

Yeah. I dislike when girl takes complete turn. I actually like Manahil. She puts Sahazain in his place.

1169266 thumbnail

I also want nijaat this crap fest sy smiley11

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Yeah. I dislike when girl takes complete turn. I actually like Manahil. She puts Sahazain in his place.

I stopped respecting Minahil after she was happy getting married to Shahzain the same day he was supposed to get married to another girl. She didn't wait for him to get his family to witness their nikah. I didn't like her behavior with Faryal .. but yes. She was the only one who put Shahzain in his place. smiley15

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: awida

I stopped respecting Minahil after she was happy getting married to Shahzain the same day he was supposed to get married to another girl. She didn't wait for him to get his family to witness their nikah. I didn't like her behavior with Faryal .. but yes. She was the only one who put Shahzain in his place. smiley15

She is bad but Shahzain is worst. Thats why I like it when she puts her in his place.

Honestly I don't know why I too torture myself watching this show. Junaid said in his interview that it will be one of the best show and the fool me believed it and is still hoping it somehow becomes good. The only way it becomes is Faryal stopping pinning for her husband and build some spine.

You guys are sooo bhooley 😂🤣

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

You guys are sooo bhooley 😂🤣

Unfortunately we are. I have been fooled by actors many times. Why they always say its the best and then we watch it only to be disappointed smiley7.

Unfortunately we are. I have been fooled by actors many times. Why they always say its the best and then we watch it only to be disappointed smiley7.

Why you waste your time in listening their interviews 😂🤣

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Faryaal is such a hypocrite. She forgives Shazain even when he tortures. But cant forget her ex, who hasn't tortured her as much as Shazain has. I dislike hersmiley7

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Why you waste your time in listening their interviews 😂🤣

Whenever a new show comes, I Watch all interviews to get a gist of the show and whether to watch it or not. Though the show seemed cliched, because of Zunaid interview I thought maybe it will be different later. It only got worse as I continued to watch. And the hopeful me always thinks that maybe now the episode will get better only to get worse episodesmiley7smiley7.