Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 8 months ago

Yes. It is my guilty pleasure . smiley36smiley15 Nothing makes me happier than watching Shahzain falling flat on his face smiley15

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Faryal called Shahzain , she even went to Minahil's to check him, and she found out that Minahil and her mother sold their house and left the country. Shahzain is still the same. He never accepts his mistakes and is still blaming his father and Faryal for what happened to him. smiley44

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Faryal called Shahzain , she even went to Minahil's to check him, and she found out that Minahil and her mother sold their house and left the country. Shahzain is still the same. He never accepts his mistakes and is still blaming his father and Faryal for what happened to him. smiley44

I'm watching it just to see how Shazain crawl to his father's house smiley24

he's still doing it? it just looked ridiculous that someone in their 30s or 40s whining about daddy notgiving him pocket money..

and i don't get how they tried to pin his uselessness on the fact that he lost his mother? like grow the eff up, life isn't just bed of roses

Yes. It is my guilty pleasure . smiley36smiley15 Nothing makes me happier than watching Shahzain falling flat on his face smiley15

Keep on torturing yourself 🤪🤣

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

he's still doing it? it just looked ridiculous that someone in their 30s or 40s whining about daddy notgiving him pocket money..

and i don't get how they tried to pin his uselessness on the fact that he lost his mother? like grow the eff up, life isn't just bed of roses

I know many old babies like him. Sometimes parents overprotection of their children make them dependant. I can see why Shahzain became like this. smiley44

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Keep on torturing yourself 🤪🤣

I enjoy it for unknown reason. No character in this show is more interesting than Shahzain. Faryal is boring, so are all the positive characters in this show. Minahil was good but she left ..

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

I enjoy it for unknown reason. No character in this show is more interesting than Shahzain. Faryal is boring, so are all the positive characters in this show. Minahil was good but she left ..

Shazain's angry face give me a bitchy laugh and I'm watching it with all my attention smiley37smiley29

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Honestly I don't know why I too torture myself watching this show. Junaid said in his interview that it will be one of the best show and the fool me believed it and is still hoping it somehow becomes good. The only way it becomes is Faryal stopping pinning for her husband and build some spine.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Shazain's angry face give me a bitchy laugh and I'm watching it with all my attention smiley37smiley29

Yes. I like watching his expressions too.. and he is very keen in destroying his own life. smiley36