Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Shahzain already paagal tha ab do paagal biwiyon ke beech phas karke he is more paagal smiley36

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I felt satisfied watching the fight between Shahzain and Minahil.smiley15 Then Shahzain fight with goons. He was brave and fought well, but he was shot. smiley44

Faryal the dutiful biwi will take care of him, he may start loving her, but will Minahil leave him?smiley5

I don't trust Shahzain.. he may use this accident to pacify with his father.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I missed the previous episode, but I watched the latest one. Nothing changed .. The guy doesn't grow up. Faryal was taking care of him, but all he wanted was Minahil. And when Minahil finally came he started complaining.smiley36

He doesn't see any thing wrong in his behaviour, what a type of narsist is this? smiley3 He fooled Minahil into marriage without telling her that he was married to Faryal. He braught his first wife to her house . He is spending Minahil's money without informing her, and when she complained he threw the mobile away.smiley18 Like what? smiley39

I just want Minahil to kick him off. And I don't blame her for being mean to Faryal either . Coz Faryal has no self respect. How can she live in that house , eating and sleeping there against its owners' will. smiley5

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

I missed the previous episode, but I watched the latest one. Nothing changed .. The guy doesn't grow up. Faryal was taking care of him, but all he wanted was Minahil. And when Minahil finally came he started complaining.smiley36

He doesn't see any thing wrong in his behaviour, what a type of narsist is this? smiley3 He fooled Minahil into marriage without telling her that he was married to Faryal. He braught his first wife to her house . He is spending Minahil's money without informing her, and when she complained he threw the mobile away.smiley18 Like what? smiley39

I just want Minahil to kick him off. And I don't blame her for being mean to Faryal either . Coz Faryal has no self respect. How can she live in that house , eating and sleeping there against its owners' will. smiley5

I already knew that shahzain is similar to wahaj from kalank basically this show is the hum version of kalank

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I already knew that shahzain is similar to wahaj from kalank basically this show is the hum version of kalank

Shahzain is very rude and I don't think I ever watched a guy living in his wife's house , and bringing his doosri biwi with him to live in the same house. Wahaj from Kalank had only one wife. smiley1

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Faryal has zero self respect. Shahzain does not love her and wants to divorce her but still Shah Zain ky sath rehna chahti hai smiley26

Iss dramey sy nijaat kab miley gi 😂

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Idk when this drama will end it's becoming a drag i hope Very Filmy replace this drama

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Idk when this drama will end it's becoming a drag i hope Very Filmy replace this drama

Very Filmy is a Ramadhan play. Which means it is a daily drama.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Iss dramey sy nijaat kab miley gi 😂

I missed its latest episode. I don't know why I am watching it. smiley29