Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 10 months ago

This was a fun watch. I mean the great poet and his friends who watch him flirting with women.. the school girl who is over protected by her mother, the beautifull friendship which she has with that boy next door, when she went to the writer and asked him to come to her school, and he pretended to be busy, she just stopped him. What a great start of a show!

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

This was a fun watch. I mean the great poet and his friends who watch him flirting with women.. the school girl who is over protected by her mother, the beautifull friendship which she has with that boy next door, when she went to the writer and asked him to come to her school, and he pretended to be busy, she just stopped him. What a great start of a show!

Isn't that glorifying cheating i think it is the Pakistani version of gehraiyaan and also a sequel to dil ruba

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Isn't that glorifying cheating i think it is the Pakistani version of gehraiyaan and also a sequel to dil ruba

Tbh not sure about glorification but extra marital affair is true and people with charisma do attract women…it’s just a story showing a part of society
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: 23emilly

Tbh not sure about glorification but extra marital affair is true and people with charisma do attract women…it’s just a story showing a part of society

Yes but these type of storyline suited geo as geo makes EMA stories

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I trust Amna Mufti (the writer). She won't glorify cheating. She shows the wife who is working hard to rise her children, which makes her cheating husband the evil, and none is going to side by him.

I think this story will be highlighting the topic of EMA and the midage crisis .

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

I trust Amna Mufti (the writer). She won't glorify cheating. She shows the wife who is working hard to rise her children, which makes her cheating husband the evil, and none is going to side by him.

I think this story will be highlighting the topic of EMA and the midage crisis .

Yes Amna Mufti Is Great She Wrote DNUTN but I Fear She Might Glorify Cheating in the future episodes like she Did With Workers in DNUTN idk why Kinza is getting these type of scripts first MBJ Now This after this I want Kinza to take a rom com dramas and for Siddiqui Saab he should take maat or yeh dil mera type shows

Is it worth watching?

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Is it worth watching?

Yes if you liked old PTV type drama I already gave up after it's ML Became Womaniser and cheating his wife