Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 8 months ago

Kinza is beautifull , you can find her arrogant or overrated.. but the character of Husna suits her, because it is grey , she keeps using ppl for her own benfit.. she lies, hides things from parents, she is overconfident.. Kinza doesn't have much emotional scenes here. So it is passable.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

Kinza is beautifull , you can find her arrogant or overrated.. but the character of Husna suits her, because it is grey , she keeps using ppl for her own benfit.. she lies, hides things from parents, she is overconfident.. Kinza doesn't have much emotional scenes here. So it is passable.

Hasn't she played negetive roles before i remember her role in mohlat

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Hasn't she played negetive roles before i remember her role in mohlat

In Mohlat she was negative . Here she is grey. She has some qualities, like the relationship which has with her father.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

In Mohlat she was negative . Here she is grey. She has some qualities, like the relationship which has with her father.

Ok but I have quit this drama way back as i cannot tolerate cheating and all

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Last week's ep was slow. Few things happened :

1) Another old man fell for Husna . This time it is Rizvi. He tried to convince her to leave poetry and start writing a novel or a biography. And promised to help her. smiley4

2) Ahmad returned to Mushaira with Jahan Ara (Husna's classmate and friend) and recited a poem for her. smiley36

3) Mrs Penny (Sidra Niazi) whom Ahmad flirts with her, left her husband midnight and came to Ahmad who asked her to go to Shehryar's house. Coz Ahmad himself is living in his wife's house. smiley3

4) Husna's father explained to her why he had to remarry after her mom's death , and why he didn't tell her that Bilqees isn't her real mother. smiley27

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Ok but I have quit this drama way back as i cannot tolerate cheating and all

It is more of flirting. No extramarital affair was going on between anybody in this drama. It is still safe to watch.

Mere Paas Tum Ho was a bold drama. And it was clearly shown on tv that Ayeza's char was living with Adnan's without marriage. Yet it was the biggest Pakistani drama TRPs wise. smiley36

It is more of flirting. No extramarital affair was going on between anybody in this drama. It is still safe to watch.

Mere Paas Tum Ho was a bold drama. And it was clearly shown on tv that Ayeza's char was living with Adnan's without marriage. Yet it was the biggest Pakistani drama TRPs wise. smiley36

Not getting time but will try to catch it up

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Not getting time but will try to catch it up

I too have no time to watch dramas. I wanted to watch some good dramas this season but couldn't .smiley13

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 6 months ago

Loving the drama thus far. But just finished four episodes.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 6 months ago

This drama is very underrated.

How beautifully the characters are discribed, and performed. They are ppl like us, very human and easy to relate to .

We have Ahmad Zaryab (Adnan Siddiqui) : the narsist poet.. who likes the attention he gets from women, and doesn't care about his family, he even insults his wife.

His wife (Nadia Jameel) is a surgeon, she is a good wife, and mother.. It is sad to see her put on with such a husband .. mostly to keep her children under the same roof with their parents.

We have Ahmad's sarcastic friends (Zafar Miraj and Rasheed Farooqi) they know him very well, and benfit from his charizma by sharing the company with his beautifull friend (Sidra Niazi) . Sidra for the first time is doing gr8 acting as a selfish poet who although is married to a rich man, is having an affair with Ahmad.

Husna (Kinza Hashmi) is the only daughter of a midaged couple. Her mom is illiterate.. she just wants her to get married. Husna studies in a collage . She has a good friend: Parvez who is ready to do anything for her. Parvez is also trusted by her parents.

Ahmad saw Husna and fell for her innosence. He promised her to be famous , and she felt happy. She didn't tell her parents about him. He took her to tv for mushaira recording. He bought her dresses and she had to lie to her family about the matter. But one mistake and he left her on the road. She mentioned his age and this hurt his ego.

This drama has it all.. from social message, to sarcasm to drama .. I am hooked to it. If you have time.. give it a try.

I agree. Very good drama. But so less views its heartbreaking. People don't appreciate good storyline.