Originally posted by: 23emilly

yes if you liked old hum style dramas… i am quite liking it so far

Will catch it smiley9

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 9 months ago

This drama is very underrated.

How beautifully the characters are discribed, and performed. They are ppl like us, very human and easy to relate to .

We have Ahmad Zaryab (Adnan Siddiqui) : the narsist poet.. who likes the attention he gets from women, and doesn't care about his family, he even insults his wife.

His wife (Nadia Jameel) is a surgeon, she is a good wife, and mother.. It is sad to see her put on with such a husband .. mostly to keep her children under the same roof with their parents.

We have Ahmad's sarcastic friends (Zafar Miraj and Rasheed Farooqi) they know him very well, and benfit from his charizma by sharing the company with his beautifull friend (Sidra Niazi) . Sidra for the first time is doing gr8 acting as a selfish poet who although is married to a rich man, is having an affair with Ahmad.

Husna (Kinza Hashmi) is the only daughter of a midaged couple. Her mom is illiterate.. she just wants her to get married. Husna studies in a collage . She has a good friend: Parvez who is ready to do anything for her. Parvez is also trusted by her parents.

Ahmad saw Husna and fell for her innosence. He promised her to be famous , and she felt happy. She didn't tell her parents about him. He took her to tv for mushaira recording. He bought her dresses and she had to lie to her family about the matter. But one mistake and he left her on the road. She mentioned his age and this hurt his ego.

This drama has it all.. from social message, to sarcasm to drama .. I am hooked to it. If you have time.. give it a try.

Originally posted by: awida

This drama is very underrated.

How beautifully the characters are discribed, and performed. They are ppl like us, very human and easy to relate to .

We have Ahmad Zaryab (Adnan Siddiqui) : the narsist poet.. who likes the attention he gets from women, and doesn't care about his family, he even insults his wife.

His wife (Nadia Jameel) is a surgeon, she is a good wife, and mother.. It is sad to see her put on with such a husband .. mostly to keep her children under the same roof with their parents.

We have Ahmad's sarcastic friends (Zafar Miraj and Rasheed Farooqi) they know him very well, and benfit from his charizma by sharing the company with his beautifull friend (Sidra Niazi) . Sidra for the first time is doing gr8 acting as a selfish poet who although is married to a rich man, is having an affair with Ahmad.

Husna (Kinza Hashmi) is the only daughter of a midaged couple. Her mom is illiterate.. she just wants her to get married. Husna studies in a collage . She has a good friend: Parvez who is ready to do anything for her. Parvez is also trusted by her parents.

Ahmad saw Husna and fell for her innosence. He promised her to be famous , and she felt happy. She didn't tell her parents about him. He took her to tv for mushaira recording. He bought her dresses and she had to lie to her family about the matter. But one mistake and he left her on the road. She mentioned his age and this hurt his ego.

This drama has it all.. from social message, to sarcasm to drama .. I am hooked to it. If you have time.. give it a try.

Thanks for review

Will try to catch it

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Nothing much happened in last week's episode. But I was relieved to see Husna and her classmate became friends again. That new girl playing Husna's friend is so cute. When she gave Husna her poetry book (which her mother wrote) and lied that she wrote it herself. I thought maybe Husna will steal those poems. But it turned out that she was offering help to her.smiley4

Husna's account is now full of fans praising her beauty, and poetry. Ahmad Zaryab is angry.. he sent her friendship request but she didn't accept it. smiley15

Husna's parents want to get her married. Husna came to know about the ppl who are coming to see her in the last scene, her broken hearted friend : Parvez is there too.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 8 months ago

I really enjoy this drama . All the characters are grey. All have their own motives, and play games..

So finally the truth came, and Husna knew that her mom is only her stepmom, Chajo ( Husna's unmarried aunt) revealed the truth in a bad light to make Husna go against her stepmom who is really a kind person.

I liked how Ahmad Zaryab revealed his feelings about Husna going against him. He wanted her to be under his wings but she chose to fly away.. which made him mad. I wonder why his friend (Sheheryar) helped Husna becoming famous in social media! smiley22 It is as he wanted to hurt Ahmad.

Husna's cute classmate , contacted Ahmad and told him she writes poems. He asked her to meet him. I wonder how her mom encouraged her to meet him. I thought her mom was once a part of Ahmad's life. smiley5

Last scene in Mushaira Ahmad recited a poem which I felt was about Husna. But he went fast and Husna's friend followed him. smiley3

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

I want to watch this drama but I don't like Kinza Hashmi at all. I find her overrated as an actor smiley23