Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I feel it will be first one but none of above mentioned dramas have such grand cast.

Jindo Have Humaima and gohar both are very popular alongside hajra

22 qadam Obiviously have wahaj and hareem hareem is now a big star after diyer e Dil

Breaking News Has Hamza Sohail, Amar Is Very Popular Due to her overacting in shows like darrar and Qayamat

And kabuli Pulao has sabeena although the director isn't that famous as actor but he did Directed masterpiece like Yunhi and few Episodes Of YKS

1265365 thumbnail

I feel it will be first one but none of above mentioned dramas have such grand cast.

Grand cast can make or break the show... I hope it doesn't turn out like that Netflix show casting smiley44

Hellow-sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Grand cast can make or break the show... I hope it doesn't turn out like that Netflix show casting smiley44

I'm also worried. This is definitely being used as a crowd-puller for the channel. But sometimes when too much weight is put on star cast, the plot and quality becomes side lined. There are so many examples of that this year alone (IYKYK). Fingers crossed that this doesn't disappoint..

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hellow-sun1

I'm also worried. This is definitely being used as a crowd-puller for the channel. But sometimes when too much weight is put on star cast, the plot and quality becomes side lined. There are so many examples of that this year alone (IYKYK). Fingers crossed that this doesn't disappoint..

Exactly my point.. I hope it isn't just about criwd pulling and really has a remarkable story line..

I don't want this to be a love story .I hope it's something different..

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Jindo Have Humaima and gohar both are very popular alongside hajra

22 qadam Obiviously have wahaj and hareem hareem is now a big star after diyer e Dil

Breaking News Has Hamza Sohail, Amar Is Very Popular Due to her overacting in shows like darrar and Qayamat

And kabuli Pulao has sabeena although the director isn't that famous as actor but he did Directed masterpiece like Yunhi and few Episodes Of YKS

Jindo has humaima and gohar, humaima is not popular now and gohar is known for side characters.

In 22 kadam only wahaj is popular, hareem unfortunately not that famous.

Breaking news has not come yet also amar is not popular.

Kabali pulao has most unconventional casting. Sabeena and Ehtashum din are known celebs but they got popularity after Kabali pulao got noticed.

While gentleman has humayun saeed, who gave most popular and top rated pak drama. While yumna gave popular drama of this year. So both the leads are famous not just one.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Jindo has humaima and gohar, humaima is not popular now and gohar is known for side characters.

In 22 kadam only wahaj is popular, hareem unfortunately not that famous.

Breaking news has not come yet also amar is not popular.

Kabali pulao has most unconventional casting. Sabeena and Ehtashum din are known celebs but they got popularity after Kabali pulao got noticed.

While gentleman has humayun saeed, who gave most popular and top rated pak drama. While yumna gave popular drama of this year. So both the leads are famous not just one.

Isn't sabeena got famous through TB ?? And Humaima still popular everyone remember Raja natwarlal

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Isn't sabeena got famous through TB ?? And Humaima still popular everyone remember Raja natwarlal

Sabeena got hatred through TB, she is getting love through KP

Really, I am hearing about this movie for first time 😂, I knew that she did a BW movie, naam aaj pata chala. I guess it was a flop movie.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Sabeena got hatred through TB, she is getting love through KP

Really, I am hearing about this movie for first time 😂, I knew that she did a BW movie, naam aaj pata chala. I guess it was a flop movie.

But the songs were chartbusters especially tere hoke rahenge

1169266 thumbnail

I just hope Yumna Zahid ky opposite ho