Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Achelvi

They won't reveal everything in teasers, certain things will be kept for drama...most of the characters will be gray or have hidden motives...I feel even zarnab won't be all white

both teasers seem to be taken from scenes in the initial episodes too where the drama character intros are happening in the story. If you see the lines by Munna and Zarnab they seem very establishing character lines.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I loved her looks too.. She has improved a lot interms of dressing..

M kinda surprised to see this from this krq guy, I didn't expect he will make a woman's character strongsmiley36

Na I still don’t trust him. He can totally add his misogynist stuff and bring down strong female leads. Will give my verdict once the show is over 😂

But it is interesting. Usually in his dramas the men are saints and the women are problematic - here it’s the opposite. Let’s see if he tries to put some weird spin on it.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I hope all of them are gray. Including zarnab ..

Yeah she should be grey too phir hi mazaa aye ga inki love story ka bhi

Originally posted by: tgota92

Na I still don’t trust him. He can totally add his misogynist stuff and bring down strong female leads. Will give my verdict once the show is over 😂

But it is interesting. Usually in his dramas the men are saints and the women are problematic - here it’s the opposite. Let’s see if he tries to put some weird spin on it.

Men Can't be problematic in this dramas 😂

I guess there will be story behind why they are gundaas.

Originally posted by: tgota92

its gonna be head to head battle between her and the gangsters. She was very no nonsense in the teaser 💪

It would be fun to watch smiley9

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Men Can't be problematic in this dramas 😂

I guess there will be story behind why they are gundaas.

Yep the typical sob story will be there for sure lol

Sab ki koi na koi background toh hogi. Even for Zarnab keh how she has such low tolerance for such men ☺️

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This looks interesting