Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Sherry25

Am I the only one who is genuinely enjoying the show lol 😂😂 like I get the whole criticism of Ushna’s hair but she is shown as someone who is in misery but not someone who is poor. I mean I try to look my best on my worst days so I get where she is coming from if she is getting dressed up and all. Also I feel the show will pick up from next week cauz the marriage track of Wafa and Saalis is about to start.

No you are not alone, i am liking the show but can't deny the fact that ushna is not doing justice with character of wafa. That's my opinion.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

No you are not alone, i am liking the show but can't deny the fact that ushna is not doing justice with character of wafa. That's my opinion.

I agree with you. Ushna is not doing justice to the character. She is not portraying the emotions whole-heartedly. It is as if she is doing the acting on the surface level, from whatever I saw.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Har time makeup kon karta hai??? Her hairs were set when her mother died. Dukh khushi har waqt hair on point hoty hain. Iska gareebi sy kya leena dena

Wese to ptv dramo me eyelashes bhi lagi rehti aise scenes me, wo bhi to makeup hi hua na

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Wese to ptv dramo me eyelashes bhi lagi rehti aise scenes me, wo bhi to makeup hi hua na

Put make up aside still ushna is not doing justice with this character

Hatimoon thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Put make up aside still ushna is not doing justice with this character

Haan acting achhi hoti to shayad makeup par dhyan nahi jaata

Edited by Hatimoon - 5 days ago
Sherry25 thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

I loveddd today’s episode. The story is finally picking up. I loved how Saba’s character was so supportive and absolutely hated the shaming of Wafa. I wanna see all of there faces when they learn the truth and dada dadi were a big disappointment. Also I loved how Wafa said that you can’t reverse a blunder like that. Here onwards I feel Wafa will likely work on her marriage and won’t opt for a divorce.

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Anybody mad at Shifa needs to understand that her brother was about to literally shoot her in the head!! What the hell is this drama?? Also I can’t stand Ushna’s crying scenes. Girl is barely trying.

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

Anybody mad at Shifa needs to understand that her brother was about to literally shoot her in the head!! What the hell is this drama?? Also I can’t stand Ushna’s crying scenes. Girl is barely trying.

I can't stand ushna's any scene. Isko kyun liya. Achy khasey dramey ko kharab kar rahi hai apni pyaari acting sy

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You all being little Unfair to Ushna Now , Though I understand people can differ in their opinions and I also agree that Ushna has done low effort acting in few scenes in this drama and Average Acting in the drama

But IMO , Today's Episode was such Power packed episode with the right pace and all elements of drama and Ushna was really was good with her performance ,If she hadn't performed well this episode wouldn't be that good. Right from denying the allegations to Confronting Salis she has done a Really Good Job .

IDK if she will be consistent with giving a Good Performances in future episodes but Today's episode belonged to her.

Hatimoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Max789

You all being little Unfair to Ushna Now , Though I understand people can differ in their opinions and I also agree that Ushna has done low effort acting in few scenes in this drama and Average Acting in the drama

But IMO , Today's Episode was such Power packed episode with the right pace and all elements of drama and Ushna was really was good with her performance ,If she hadn't performed well this episode wouldn't be that good. Right from denying the allegations to Confronting Salis she has done a Really Good Job .

IDK if she will be consistent with giving a Good Performances in future episodes but Today's episode belonged to her.

Her dialogue style isn't matching with the scenes requirement. Kisi aur actress ko cast karna tha jo is type ke role kar sake.