Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: pilot100

Hi Nina

I think story premise is quite interesting. The OST is awesome. Ushna really needs to work on her acting. She doesn't even look good.

Hey dear

Totally agreed, she needs to learn acting

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago

It would have been a good drama if the casting was done well. Ek to I don't connect with ushna for some reason. Adeel looks too old for the role. Usama ko kya hua hai ? He doesn't look as charming as he was as shehroz in ASA 🤦 that moustache looks weird. Although still Usama and Ushna still look apt considering the age, Adeel looks like a miscast. I still see potential between ushna and Usama's character because they seem to have slow burn falling in love phase and that's gonna be interesting.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Drama is entertaining, not boring at all

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

It would have been a good drama if the casting was done well. Ek to I don't connect with ushna for some reason. Adeel looks too old for the role. Usama ko kya hua hai ? He doesn't look as charming as he was as shehroz in ASA 🤦 that moustache looks weird. Although still Usama and Ushna still look apt considering the age, Adeel looks like a miscast. I still see potential between ushna and Usama's character because they seem to have slow burn falling in love phase and that's gonna be interesting.

Story is actually good. It has potential but casting is so bad. Ushna forgot how to act and that adeel is back and playing a role of young boy. Like seriously. Still i am watching it because love after marriage stories interest me. I am looking forward to ushna and usama's marriage track

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Drama is entertaining, not boring at all

Yeah agreed but acting is boring by two of the main leads

Hatimoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ushna isn't acting well in emotional/Rona Dhona scenes, but Adeel, I think, is performing okay.

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Ushna isn't acting well in emotional/Rona Dhona scenes, but Adeel, I think, is performing okay.

He is performing ok but young boy kahin sy nhi lag raha

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

It’s too much negativity and Ushna is too much of a bechari

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ushna will act only if she gets some time from curling her hair smiley18 ..she should looks bechari so viewers can have sympathy for her. I like the story but leads are spoiling everything. Adeel and his father looks almost same age smiley5

Hatimoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

It’s too much negativity and Ushna is too much of a bechari

Negativity I agree; it was dumb to give divorce to his wife just because she loved someone else before marriage and just because his sister claimed that she still loves him; they have shown Wafa's father, Farjad, and other members of this family extremely narrow-minded and conservative. But Wafa is bechari for a reason, because if she speaks a word, they will throw her to shelter home.