Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

This drama is really strange. Both the MLs as well as the FL look like they are in their 30s and yet you have some teenage waala drama with the two fellas fighting over car parking and the girl feeling bad that her step-aunt is giving arrows all the time. Girl, strike back!

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

This drama is really strange. Both the MLs as well as the FL look like they are in their 30s and yet you have some teenage waala drama with the two fellas fighting over car parking and the girl feeling bad that her step-aunt is giving arrows all the time. Girl, strike back!

Adeel looks really ancient and his car park antics just made the whole scene look so comical..

I get the FL complaining about the aunt but from what they implied, it has been happening since childhood..you would think she would learn to avoid her (if she can't give it back), rest of the family are nice to her ..there's no rule that says you have to engage with every family member..

also Adeel's character went for a run around the neighbourhood then he comes home and he was wearing the same running shoes in the bedroom and sitting on the bed..and at one point i thought he would climb into bed with the shoes on (as they do in many shows)

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I couldn't get over Farhan Ali Agha playing Adeel Hussain's dad. HE IS ONLY 3 YEARS OLDER THAN ADEEL.

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I couldn't get over Farhan Ali Agha playing Adeel Hussain's dad. HE IS ONLY 3 YEARS OLDER THAN ADEEL.

Whattt really, farhan is even more handsome than adeel.

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

also find it odd that Ushna is shown as bechaari, yet her hair is perfectly styled and she wears perfect make up. She is also overdramatic in her acting. I cannot relate to that character at all.

The 2 chars who kind of look good is that of Usama and Saba Hamid. Waseem Abbas seems to play the same role same acting in every drama

Edited by Delulunahi - 29 days ago
badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I don’t like how they portray step-parent relationships

Originally posted by: Delulunahi

also find it odd that Ushna is shown as bechaari, yet her hair is perfectly styled and she wears perfect make up. She is also overdramatic in her acting. I cannot relate to that character at all.

The 2 chars who kind of look good is that of Usama and Saba Hamid. Waseem Abbas seems to play the same role same acting in every drama

Ushna's character was far from the classic "bechari". She had a mother who absolutely adored her, half-siblings who showered her with love, and a stepdad who was warm and supportive. That one pesky aunt though but honestly she could easily tune her out. The aunt didn't cover her bills and she certainly wasn’t living at her mercy. She had it better than most non-bechari characters in many shows.

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

After a Long time , I am Going to watch a intriguing Melodrama.

The Story of Hawaa is intriguing, Her Husband divorced her because she has past and labeling it as cheating what an asshole he is and He even got married after leaving his wife and daughter in a distasteful manner.

I Seriously don't want to see this man happy and accepting Wafa his daughter. ( though they are going to show that way )

That guy treated her like an object , He used his own daughter as an object of vengeance, He never thought her of his daughter and Now her stepfather is pushing her away like a object , He's like 'Now that hawaa is gone I think I don't need this thing anymore in my life' .

These both Men Need to Suffer.

After episode 2 , I doubt Step father's Intentions, He might have manipulated hawaa husband to think other way ( Still that guy is an asshole to treat his wife and daughter that way )

Tehreem also has done some manipulation and played victim card at end also leading to her brother divorcing his wife in a whim. She will be the Main Villain.

Tehreem and Shifa are Going to play main villains in Wafa's life and this story .

If my prediction is true , Shifa and saliss are in love and relationship and they use wafa as third wheeler and try to pin every blame on wafa when they get caught and they get them married .

Adeel is okay but not that intriguing , and worst is his character might keep justifying his sayings after seeing the way wafa lives, The way wafa lives and her Thoughts are her choice of living but they might be wrong too, but no way going to party is wrong , Wafa might not do it doesn't mean she can be regarded as something noble for that .

I am only expecting the show will show the mirror to the father of how wrong he was and Adeel will learn her lesson , Some Good Romance between wafa and Saliss and Some good moments of the family of Wafa , Saliss and saba Hameed and her husband's Character.

Though this show is predictable but the execution is a intriguing watch , though the first episode was pretty confusing of figuring out who is who's daughter and how?

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Ushna's character was far from the classic "bechari". She had a mother who absolutely adored her, half-siblings who showered her with love, and a stepdad who was warm and supportive. That one pesky aunt though but honestly she could easily tune her out. The aunt didn't cover her bills and she certainly wasn’t living at her mercy. She had it better than most non-bechari characters in many shows.

lol I watched the second episode .. and yeah that stepdad isnt warm or supportive