Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

yumna is paired with him next , i guess 😳Screenshot_2023-03-30-09-07-49-71_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

I don't think Hamza and Yumz will look good together on screen. Hamza Sohail is much younger than Yumz and he is not a good actor at allπŸ˜‘ Expressionless actor hai
1169266 thumbnail

Mery AnZaad/AhNa ❀️

Gif credit:Me😌

gif

1169266 thumbnail

Queen of hearts πŸ’–

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Stunner!

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

yumna is paired with him next , i guess 😳Screenshot_2023-03-30-09-07-49-71_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Dont care about him...he is getting so many shows all of a sudden

wish it was someone else

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Yeh mera Dil nahi yeh raha dil πŸ˜…

Thanks for the correction. πŸ˜† I remembered a line from the OST and thought it was the name of that drama.😳

I watched few of Yumna's earlier dramas. And all I have to say is that she improved a lot in the latest years.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Dont care about him...he is getting so many shows all of a sudden

wish it was someone else

I had the same opinion first. Then saw him in Fairy Tale. The guy is natural.. and he does something different in every drama. From grey character in Raqeeb Se , to a righteous one in Badshah Begum , to comedy. The guy is here to stay.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thanks for the correction. πŸ˜† I remembered a line from the OST and thought it was the name of that drama.😳

I watched few of Yumna's earlier dramas. And all I have to say is that she improved a lot in the latest years.

i have known Yumna ko since yeh raha dil days. Yumna is one of the finest Pakistani actresses I know and my favorite too.It is hard to believe that she is 33 years old. She has such an innocent baby face.Eyes are the mirror of the soul and her eyes shows ky woh kitni pure soul hai
Zofi_ee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

I don't think Hamza and Yumz will look good together on screen. Hamza Sohail is much younger than Yumz and he is not a good actor at allπŸ˜‘ Expressionless actor hai

Fake news hai shayad....

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zofi_ee

Fake news hai shayad....

But Yumna BigBang ky one of the dramas mein aye gii yeh confirmed hai I hope woh drama Pagli nahi ho.
Edited by SunShine_Soul - 1 years ago