Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

987959 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

I was just looking at these two pictures and noticing that Bilal looks like a different person with and without a beard.. so different that he could play the characters of elder and younger brothers in some drama with these looks..

He does look very different. I guess he also gained a little weight with the beard look as well. He kind of looks like Turkish actors. I guess he coloured his hair and beard as well. In the first pic his hair look black and in the second it look brownish.

Without beard he looks like a cutie pie. 😳

With beard he looks more mature and hot but i like the first pic. He has masoomiyat without beard

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: spnfan

He does look very different. I guess he also gained a little weight with the beard look as well. He kind of looks like Turkish actors. I guess he coloured his hair and beard as well. In the first pic his hair look black and in the second it look brownish.

With beard he looks more mature and hot but i like the first pic. He has masoomiyat without beard

Since when do you start liking masoom boys more than mature ones?😉😆

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spnfan

I also noticed that.. not just his beard, even the color of his eyes looks different.. I don't know if it is because of light or what..
987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Since when do you start liking masoom boys more than mature ones?😉😆

I usually like matured hot guys but i like billu with his masoom shakal 😆

987959 thumbnail

I also noticed that.. not just his beard, even the color of his eyes looks different.. I don't know if it is because of light or what..

May be it could be the lighting.

The first shot is from the drama which is obviously edited and color coded and the second is a casual video.

I was just looking at these two pictures and noticing that Bilal looks like a different person with and without a beard.. so different that he could play the characters of elder and younger brothers in some drama with these looks..

Heard ky saath greyish character bhi kar sakhta hai

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Heard ky saath greyish character bhi kar sakhta hai

Its a love story involving politics. So maybe he is a politician

Originally posted by: mala06

Its a love story involving politics. So maybe he is a politician

Seems interesting