mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 1 years ago
987959 thumbnail

The ost is not as good as I expected.

Shahmeer wears colours other than black (saw him in white)😆

Shahmeer wipes the dust off the grave. The carving said 1965-2008. I guess it's samiya mumtaz's character.

The ost was mostly Faizal baksh based and had shibra and Faizal scenes. I think they are neighbours.

Omair is either grey or negative. His character is not giving me positive vibes.

For a change seems like the female lead will end up in jail at some point and not the male lead 😆

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: spnfan

The ost is not as good as I expected.

Shahmeer wears colours other than black (saw him in white)😆

Shahmeer wipes the dust off the grave. The carving said 1965-2008. I guess it's samiya mumtaz's character.

The ost was mostly Faizal baksh based and had shibra and Faizal scenes. I think they are neighbours.

Omair is either grey or negative. His character is not giving me positive vibes.

For a change seems like the female lead will end up in jail at some point and not the male lead 😆

Hmm yeah, I think Samiya Mumtaz's character will die. And it seems the two Bilal are the same characters. He might be innocent initially then becomes serious later on. Happy though that show seems to be focused on Bilal and I liked the innocent Bilal.

Song was above average but not spectacular. It does seem to be inspired from old Bollywood classics.

Edited by mala06 - 1 years ago
987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Hmm yeah, I think Samiya Mumtaz's character will die. And it seems the two Bilal are the same characters. He might be innocent initially then becomes serious later on. Happy though that show seems to be focused on Bilal and I liked the innocent Bilal.

Song was above average but not spectacular. It does seem to be inspired from old Bollywood classics.

I really liked the song when it was played in the BTS Bilal shared. That part of the stance stood out but the entire song is pretty average. Maybe if I hear it multiple times it will grow on me. I loved pks ost the first time itself. Even hkkst and ishq zehnaseeb ost were really good. So I guess I was expecting more from a farooq ridh drama ost.

If shahmeer is Faizal then I think dure's character also won't be alive or might be missing or something.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

I really liked the song when it was played in the BTS Bilal shared. That part of the stance stood out but the entire song is pretty average. Maybe if I hear it multiple times it will grow on me. I loved pks ost the first time itself. Even hkkst and ishq zehnaseeb ost were really good. So I guess I was expecting more from a farooq ridh drama ost.

If Shahmeer is Faizal then I think dure's character also won't be alive or might be missing or something.

I agree. Song isn't that bad but it's not as great as other Farooq rind show songs. But, I wasn't fan of ost of PKS. By the way, the song released on YouTube is not the full version. The full version is released on Spotify.

That's the confusing part though. I will watch it for Bilal.

Btwn so happy to see Srah and Bilal working together. Srah deserves more prominent roles.

Roseybubblez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The ost is okay.

I’m still wary about Dures acting. 😑

But they look good together.

I think there is going to be a time lapse separation between Fazal and Shibra and when they meet back again he will be Shahmeer.

Edited by Roseybubblez - 1 years ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Roseybubblez

The ost is okay.

I’m still wary about Dures acting. 😑

But they look good together.

I think there is going to be a time lapse separation between Fazal and Shibra and when they meet back again he will be Shahmeer.

Hmm.. Yeah that might be the case.

Nowa days even movies don't start their promotions this early 😆. Hum.has been promoting IM with coming soon tag since it started shooting🤣

Durre ka sab shows ko kuch ziada hi promotion milti hai🤔

Gigi78752 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Are they twins brothers who were separated because of father and mother divorce…maybe mom gets sick and the brother comes to reconnect and the mom dies??? I’m already coming up with theories hahaha