Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

They are surprisingly looking good. Watched the first two episodes of jurm and durre wasn't so bad. So maybe we were too harsh.

Maybe ill start liking her one day....that one day hasnt come yetπŸ˜†

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

They are surprisingly looking good. Watched the first two episodes of jurm and durre wasn't so bad. So maybe we were too harsh.

I agree.. They look good but not great.. Billu's beard wala look and durre's subtle traditional looks is giving me good vibes too.. I just hope billu plays grey shade here..
987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RubyWooo

They seemed to look pretty good together until i read a comment saying that they look too similar, almost like siblings. Now, i can't unsee it. πŸ˜•

I guess, for now, I'll simply avoid further judgement. πŸ˜†

Don't worry about looking similar, Bilal and sajal also gives off the same vibe but have great chemistry. Ayeza Khan and danish taimoor also somewhat looks similar and are married with kids and also have good chemistry even after being married for so longπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

yup yup i know its for the drama only,maine bas bilkul thora sa trim karneko kaha,but he looked good in the other pics without coloring so i think it would suit him.

Thank youπŸ€—

Congratulations on color change πŸ₯³

Have you watched pardes, she was fine in pardes and had good chemistry with affan.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Have you watched pardes, she was fine in pardes and had good chemistry with affan.

Yes. I liked her in Pardes.

Yes. I liked her in Pardes.

Mala, I can see some of our choices do match 😳

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Mala, I can see some of our choices do match 😳

Yes πŸ˜†