Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

987959 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Extra promotion never helps the drama. I didnt expect them to have sizzling chemistry. So I am ok with their pair now. Its better than my expectation.

For Bilal I want this drama to work .

Bilal is the only reason why i will check out the drama but if the story is not good or gets draggy i will drop it like a hot potato 😆. Being his fan the maximum effect he can have on me is to check out the first 5-6 episodes of the drama. If it's not good I will drop it. I would have dropped kuch ankahi as well if it didn't pick up after 6-7 episodes.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Bilal is the only reason why i will check out the drama but if the story is not good or gets draggy i will drop it like a hot potato 😆. Being his fan the maximum effect he can have on me is to check out the first 5-6 episodes of the drama. If it's not good I will drop it. I would have dropped kuch ankahi as well if it didn't pick up after 6-7 episodes.

Same I didnt watch Dunk or Pks fully cause I didnt like them when the story started to deviate from main plot .
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Also Bilal ka beard thora jyada nhi hogya,i hope thora trim karle in the drama😔

I like this beard. This is specially grown for the drama only . Why would he trim it 😆

P.S. Congrats Sana for becoming Dazzler🥳

Edited by Mrinmoyi_me - 1 years ago
987959 thumbnail

Same I didnt watch Dunk or Pks fully cause I didnt like them when the story started to deviate from main plot .

For some reasons i completed dunk while it was ongoing. May be because it didn't had a super irritating villain and people believing her was not completely unreal. Except dragging for 3-4 episodes overall it was fine for me.

Pks got on my nerves when abdullah blindly believed whatever his step father said to him and went after his ex crush. The story was way too pro mahjabeen even though it was established how broken and emotionally unstable abdullah was.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

His photos and videos on insta with that beard looked good but not in the pics uploaded by the production house. Since we don't know the character or his financial background we could be wrong about his looks. If he is playing a loofer type of character then that look goes with the character but his character is from a sophisticated background his look is not suited. That beard could be trimmed and he could have had a better hairstyle.

yup i have seen his ig stories and he looked hot there,in this pics its not looking good,might be due to the coloring in the pics.I felt he is playing a grey character not a sophisticated one so this beard look will most probably suit in that way.Also Dure's face is mature looking,Bilal would have looked pretty young opposite Dure if not for the thick layer of beard,so lets see

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I like this beard. This is specially grown for the drama only . Why would he trim it 😆

P.S. Congrats Sana for becoming Dazzler🥳

yup yup i know its for the drama only,maine bas bilkul thora sa trim karneko kaha,but he looked good in the other pics without coloring so i think it would suit him.

Thank you🤗

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

yup i have seen his ig stories and he looked hot there,in this pics its not looking good,might be due to the coloring in the pics.I felt he is playing a grey character not a sophisticated one so this beard look will most probably suit in that way.Also Dure's face is mature looking,Bilal would have looked pretty young opposite Dure if not for the thick layer of beard,so lets see

Even with that much beard he looks younger than her.

Don't know who did her styling. That hairstyle makes her look older than her age. She looks better with side partition.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

They are surprisingly looking good. Watched the first two episodes of jurm and durre wasn't so bad. So maybe we were too harsh.

RubyWooo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

They seemed to look pretty good together until i read a comment saying that they look too similar, almost like siblings. Now, i can't unsee it. 😕

I guess, for now, I'll simply avoid further judgement. 😆

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: mala06

They are surprisingly looking good. Watched the first two episodes of jurm and durre wasn't so bad. So maybe we were too harsh.

Durre is the best part about Jurm