#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

wow this is so goodsmiley27

I know na, even bilal liked the post smiley17

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Okay, so I finally finished watching Ishq Murshid after so much time. Congratulations to me.smiley36 My mom had been going on and on about the romance element being so cute and I completely agree with her. Shahmeer/Fazal Baksh and Shibra had the cutest romance I have seen in a long long time.smiley43

Were there issues with the characterization of Shahmeer, yes! Totally there were but Bilal portrayed the character so well that I just ignored all the toxic elements coz there were redeemable characteristics in him too.smiley27

This is the first time I'm watching Durefishan. She is a good actor and I know - everyone has already told me to watch Khaie, but that is not my kinda drama.smiley22 She was literally Shibra. I cannot picture anyone else but her.smiley42

The ending though was disappointing. It was very abrupt and I did not like that at all.smiley39 I mean, such a good drama and then you end it like that....? There is no story for a continuation so if Season 2 is expected, it has to be a new story. But anyway... all in all, it was a great watch. I enjoyed it.smiley14

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: minakrish

Okay, so I finally finished watching Ishq Murshid after so much time. Congratulations to me.smiley36 My mom had been going on and on about the romance element being so cute and I completely agree with her. Shahmeer/Fazal Baksh and Shibra had the cutest romance I have seen in a long long time.smiley43

Were there issues with the characterization of Shahmeer, yes! Totally there were but Bilal portrayed the character so well that I just ignored all the toxic elements coz there were redeemable characteristics in him too.smiley27

This is the first time I'm watching Durefishan. She is a good actor and I know - everyone has already told me to watch Khaie, but that is not my kinda drama.smiley22 She was literally Shibra. I cannot picture anyone else but her.smiley42

The ending though was disappointing. It was very abrupt and I did not like that at all.smiley39 I mean, such a good drama and then you end it like that....? There is no story for a continuation so if Season 2 is expected, it has to be a new story. But anyway... all in all, it was a great watch. I enjoyed it.smiley14

I totally agree with you with everything you said. Everything in this show was redeemable except the ending, which was not just abrupt, but unjust too. I sympathize the people who would have spent their hard earned money to go watch such a disappointing ending in the cinemas.

They could have properly ended the show, taking an extra scene to cover Shahmeer and Shibra's patch up. And for god's sake, have punished Nargis. How I wish she was hung upside down blindfolded for the murder of her brother because of her laanchiness (I know this word doesn't exist, but achha laga... smiley39)... The ending was a huge disappointment. Period!