Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Split personality is a psychological disorder. Anything psychological also fits into spiritual na. Idk how to explain but I did find the concept spiritual. About Yumna, I dont remember and tbh I never even uderstood her until the end😆

It you mean to say Yumna was a spirit thats why its spiritual, then it can be the case.
987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

It you mean to say Yumna was a spirit thats why its spiritual, then it can be the case.

She wasn't a spirit. He sees her when he is not in his senses. It's part of his mental issue.

Originally posted by: spnfan

I don't remember the drama much but i guess yumna was the house help and she was r*ped by zahid's father and he is actually her son. I guess she looses her mind towards the end.

Oh actually wasnt his mom the one on the wheelchair in the hospital? I thought Yumna's son died or she thought he died and she was taking revenge from Zahid? I'm still confused😆

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Not exactly a spirit, but a figment of his imagination

She wasn't real

987959 thumbnail

Oh actually wasnt his mom the one on the wheelchair in the hospital? I thought Yumna's son died or she thought he died and she was taking revenge from Zahid? I'm still confused😆

Ctrl-dlt-alt cleared my doubt.

Yumna was r*ped and she had a baby but it dies soon. Then yumna looses her marbles and start poisoning young zahid's mind against men.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yumna was r*ped and she had a baby but it dies soon. Then yumna looses her marbles and start poisoning young zahid's mind against men.

Then in the end they also show the kid wasn't killed eventually

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Then in the end they also show the kid wasn't killed eventually

So who was the kid?

It was a little confusing at the end.

I never understood this drama 😂

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Yumna was the maid and was raped by the owner of the house and has a child with him that also apparently dies because of him, which makes her hate all men.

The man remarries and the stepmother used to lock her stepson, Zahid, in the basement. Yumna, being the maid, has the duty of dealing with the child. She talks to him and tell him that all men are evil. This influences Zahid's mind and he becomes Sameer in front on the world, but Sameera in his solitude.

Yumna and Zahid were brilliant in that drama and I loved their track that much that I wished that the entire drama was based on this subplot. I had no interest in Sami and Zarnish's storyline or even in Soniya's character other than her interaction with Zahid

Thanks for clearing the confusion

Yeah, but sometimes it felt like Zahid may be her actual son but she doesn't know it. It was never clear.