Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

987959 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Yumna's character in the whole drama was spiritual๐Ÿ˜† Zahid's character had an illness too which was the spiritual element

Zahid had dual personality disorder. How is a medical condition spiritual?๐Ÿค”

Yumna was a delusion he had. Isn't her character his real mother in the drama? I don't really remember it much.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Yumna was a delusion he had. Isn't her character his real mother in the drama? I don't really remember it much.

Yup Yumna as Zahid track was psychological. Ishq Zehnaseeb means your lady luck. .. the story was actually about destiny. Sami and Sonia are introduced in a mazar . Other than that there was nothing about spirituality .
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Yup Yumna as Zahid track was psychological. Ishq Zehnaseeb means your lady luck. .. the story was actually about destiny. Sami and Sonia are introduced in a mazar . Other than that there was nothing about spirituality .

@bold - yes I agree and tbh IZN was one drama which I really really liked. Zahid is a superb actor.

Split personality is a psychological disorder. Anything psychological also fits into spiritual na. Idk how to explain but I did find the concept spiritual. About Yumna, I dont remember and tbh I never even uderstood her until the end๐Ÿ˜†

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Split personality is a psychological disorder. Anything psychological also fits into spiritual na. Idk how to explain but I did find the concept spiritual. About Yumna, I dont remember and tbh I never even uderstood her until the end๐Ÿ˜†

I don't remember the drama much but i guess yumna was the house help and she was r*ped by zahid's father and he is actually her son. I guess she looses her mind towards the end.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Whose real mother. ?

987959 thumbnail

Zahid's character's real mother.

Or was it like her child dies and she starts poisoning zahid's mind as a child. I don't remember correctly.

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Zahid's character's real mother.

Or was it like her child dies and she starts poisoning zahid's mind as a child. I don't remember correctly.

Yumna was the maid and was raped by the owner of the house and has a child with him that also apparently dies because of him, which makes her hate all men.

The man remarries and the stepmother used to lock her stepson, Zahid, in the basement. Yumna, being the maid, has the duty of dealing with the child. She talks to him and tell him that all men are evil. This influences Zahid's mind and he becomes Sameer in front on the world, but Sameera in his solitude.

Yumna and Zahid were brilliant in that drama and I loved their track that much that I wished that the entire drama was based on this subplot. I had no interest in Sami and Zarnish's storyline or even in Soniya's character other than her interaction with Zahid

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Yumna was the maid and was raped by the owner of the house and has a child with him that also apparently dies because of him, which makes her hate all men.

The man remarries and the stepmother used to lock her stepson, Zahid, in the basement. Yumna, being the maid, has the duty of dealing with the child. She talks to him and tell him that all men are evil. This influences Zahid's mind and he becomes Sameer in front on the world, but Sameera in his solitude.

Yumna and Zahid were brilliant in that drama and I loved their track that much that I wished that the entire drama was based on this subplot. I had no interest in Sami and Zarnish's storyline or even in Soniya's character other than her interaction with Zahid

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now i remember it.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't like him with beard

I wish he was clean shaven with durre