Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: carljung

Suma yaar if he obliged her i am gonna quit nuksh. Bas bahut ho gya ab aur nhi jhela jayega.

Arey yeh scene me amba ne bas Dev ko baat karne ke liye bulaya hai abhi tak proposal nhi rakha.

After this he tells vidhi abt this that amba came with Gun and agrees to go with vidhi to listen to amba once for sake of chithra but he doesn't have any idea what is going on in amba's mind.(another bts)

He cannot oblige when he is a married man.it will be cheating. Dev cannot be shown this weak that he cannot think of any other way of rescuing his sister.why he should sacrifice himself always for his family.

Edited by Chinie - 1 years ago
Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: carljung

Suma yaar if he obliged her i am gonna quit nuksh. Bas bahut ho gya ab aur nhi jhela jayega.

Few episodes of this indecent amba proposal track have already been shot so they won't change that but hope ki they change the further future script and end this track ASAP

Helios10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Apparently, Vidhi will lose the child and might approach Amba to be her surrogate.

Source: Deepshikha.

Insta is on 🔥

This is going to the dogs...

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I m trolling maker's left right and center on insta but kuch farak nhi pad Raha gadho ko.

MinnieMouse90 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This surrogacy track was expected, dont expect good from TV helios. Plz don't waste ur time trolling carl.

Edited by MinnieMouse90 - 1 years ago
Helios10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Will hang around to interact with you guys... the ONS will be unbearable for me to watch. And, I know Karma strikes back so whoever has given so many people so much grief, will not be spared. Uska time bhi ayega.

Edited by Helios10 - 1 years ago
MinnieMouse90 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Obviously, Karma doesnt spare anyone. Even I like interacting with u guys. Same here will be here to interact with all of u. 🤗

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Helios10

Apparently, Vidhi will lose the child and might approach Amba to be her surrogate.

Source: Deepshikha.

Insta is on 🔥

This is going to the dogs...

@bold- I was pretty sure this was going to happen.
@red - I definitely don’t think this will happen - not after everything.

but this is ITV and one can’t say anything for sure, so if it does happen - I am done 😄

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sns23

@bold- I was pretty sure this was going to happen.
@red - I definitely don’t think this will happen - not after everything.

but this is ITV and one can’t say anything for sure, so if it does happen - I am done 😄

Me too lag rha hai show se sanyaas lene ka samay nikat hai