Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chinie

You are right I don't think they will take this track that far because I don't think Iqbal would to ready to age more on screen if they bring leap and all. OR he may quit .

But before that show will only go offair.

But why this track is needed.the promo itself is so creepy .it felt worse than divya track.

Sneha wagh is doing other show she was going to quit na then what happened.i can't bear amba anymore after this promo

basically everyone that Videv come across who is not a relative ends up getting obsessed with them.

Jai and Amba together is just too much. They are sucking whatever positive vibes are left out of the show.

anything good that happens with videv, comes with a feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop. It is traumatizing.

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sns23

basically everyone that Videv come across who is not a relative ends up getting obsessed with them.

Jai and Amba together is just too much. They are sucking whatever positive vibes are left out of the show.

anything good that happens with videv, comes with a feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop. It is traumatizing.

Yes it is traumatizing. There was no need of Jai when.amba was still.there in.show.

Seems like they want to dramatise this trackMaybe last track with amba.

But it is looking like ekta show track where vamp wants to sleep with ml to defame him or have kid with him.

ONS will literally ruin Dev's character when he is not even comfortable around Amba

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: carljung

Suma did you see new promo

Not yet

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chinie

Yes it is traumatizing. There was no need of Jai when.amba was still.there in.show.

Seems like they want to dramatise this trackMaybe last track with amba.

But it is looking like ekta show track where vamp wants to sleep with ml to defame him or have kid with him.

ONS will literally ruin Dev's character when he is not even comfortable around Amba

Bas milapani mata

jald se jald serial band ho jaye.

Pata nahin kya kya dikhayenge

MinnieMouse90 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think IQ will not quit this time coz everyone waiting for him to quit. LOL. Jokes apart, Covid has changed a lot of things and so maybe IQ may not quit inspite of nonsense shoved down the throats of audiences. A new show is starting on Sony at 8pm which will give this a tough competition

Edited by MinnieMouse90 - 1 years ago
Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Heavy fever Suma...πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carljung

Suma did you see new promo

Koun sa wala?

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Revutty

Heavy fever Suma...πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’

Kiss ko, yaar?

tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think we need to wait to see how this track unfolds, Amba is definitely tilting in the delusion side, asking a married man for an indecent proposal is triggering and appalling at the same time 🀒🀒🀒

Maybe this is Amba's last track where she will finally be shown the door to a mental asylum... And Dev will also handle Jai and his unhealthy obsession with his wife!

He is the only sensible character in the show who can handle both Amba and Jai... Didi ka to ek hi kaam hai bas emotionally manipulate hona... 🀒🀒

I am rooting for IQ to raise the bar in his performance because being a seasoned actor, he knows the kind of crap that goes around in ITV shows story wise... Actors just need to put up with it sometimes... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Originally posted by: MinnieMouse90

I think IQ will not quit this time coz everyone waiting for him to quit. LOL. Jokes apart, Covid has changed a lot of things and so maybe IQ may not quit inspite of nonsense shoved down the throats of audiences. A new show is starting on Sony at 8pm which will give this a tough competition

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulip.johar

I think we need to wait to see how this track unfolds, Amba is definitely tilting in the delusion side, asking a married man for an indecent proposal is triggering and appalling at the same time 🀒🀒🀒

Maybe this is Amba's last track where she will finally be shown the door to a mental asylum... And Dev will also handle Jai and his unhealthy obsession with his wife!

He is the only sensible character in the show who can handle both Amba and Jai... Didi ka to ek hi kaam hai bas emotionally manipulate hona... 🀒🀒

I am rooting for IQ to raise the bar in his performance because being a seasoned actor, he knows the kind of crap that goes around in ITV shows story wise... Actors just need to put up with it sometimes... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I try to be optimistic as well Tulip. But tbh I am very tired of the obsessive characters. Amba in her own twisted way had some weird reason to get fixated on Dev - or atleast we were given some background. Jai is just overwhelmingly silly. And I don’t understand his fixation with didi.

Didi is great at getting manipulated - we are seeing 0 growth of character with her. When will she ever learn?
I am rooting for the characters to get a proper story/proper closure. But their life literally is like a sequence of waiting for the other shoe to drop scenarios. It is mentally draining - I’m sure for the actors/people involved in the show themselves and for us audience as well.