Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MinnieMouse90 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I think yeh hoke rahega jo promo mein dikhaya hain. Makers have lost it. In one BTS Jai is in Videv's bedroom😈 Amba will become surrogate mother to Videv's child, that's y this Vidhi pregnancy and Jai track going together. 😡

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

Mere dev ki izzat khatre mein hai ab, amba ko kisi bhi kimat mein dev se bacha chahiye. 🤪

Bachcha mang rhi hai ki naukri hadd hai 😡😡😡😡😡😡

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carljung

Bachcha mang rhi hai ki naukri hadd hai 😡😡😡😡😡😡

How is this ok 😳😳😳😳 makers pagala gaye hai

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Suma did you see new promo

Eww .such a disgusting promo.ever.

Why don't they.end amba track

If they show.amba stealing videv s baby it will be the end of show

How can they make such promo🤢🥴

No hopes from.makers after this promo

Edited by Chinie - 1 years ago
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

Eww .such a disgusting promo.ever.

Why don't they.end amba track

If they show.amba stealing videv s baby it will be the end of show

How can they make such promo🤢🥴

No hopes from.makers after this promo

She is pretty desperate - but this is taking it a little too far. I have a huge problem with the message that this is sending too.

But, for discussions sake, do you really think they are going to show them have a baby and the Amba kidnapping it? That would mean pulling the show on for a few more months.

There was a show Jane the Virgin, where a super psycho villain kidnaps the leads’ baby - right out of the hospital. But they show them getting him back asap too. This part I don’t trust makers here to do.

Chinie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

She is pretty desperate - but this is taking it a little too far. I have a huge problem with the message that this is sending too.

But, for discussions sake, do you really think they are going to show them have a baby and the Amba kidnapping it? That would mean pulling the show on for a few more months.

There was a show Jane the Virgin, where a super psycho villain kidnaps the leads’ baby - right out of the hospital. But they show them getting him back asap too. This part I don’t trust makers here to do.

You are right I don't think they will take this track that far because I don't think Iqbal would to ready to age more on screen if they bring leap and all. OR he may quit .

But before that show will only go offair.

But why this track is needed.the promo itself is so creepy .it felt worse than divya track.

Sneha wagh is doing other show she was going to quit na then what happened.i can't bear amba anymore after this promo

Edited by Chinie - 1 years ago
carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sns23

Looks like either stealing or one night stand

sns23 thumbnail

ONS 🤢🤢 noo.

Chinie thumbnail

ONS Is bit too much for sanskari starbharat.

I don't think they will show all that.But this track may be to let amba in jail for trying to molest Dev