Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chinie

Something offtopic but since most of you here are married i wanted to ask.

Do u all actually believe true love exists irrespective of whether it is love or arranged marriage based on what you have gone through or seen in your life

Because I at this point of time don't believe in love in real life because of things i have seen till now nor i have met someone like that with whom i can feel it.i don't want to marry also at this point

How was your experience if you would like to share here ?

Mei kya bolu

Ek tha single

Kabhi single kabhi confused

Jab tak hai single

Singlehood ek prem katha

carljung thumbnail

Welcome scorpioangel04

Helios10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carljung

Welcome scorpioangel04

Welcome to the gang!

Enjoy the madness.

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sns23

This is an interesting topic โ˜บ๏ธ I understand your perspective because a lot of people in my life/circle are kinda in a similar boat.

This is my perspective: I think the most important thing is to have an open mind, and mutual respect. Love does happen, but i think the sort of sweep people off their feet love is rare. I might be old fashioned this way - but in my opinion love is commitment, love is trust and love is having each others back no matter how hard things are, no matter how different opinions are. And to have this - you need to find the right person. And one needs to be in the right place mentally to know that this is the right person. Love or arranged - in the grand scheme of things doesnโ€™t really mean much, as long as two people are willing to work together.

Oh .

Thank u for reply.i do agree with you in this.it is difficult to find the right person.i hope i get mine soon๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜…

scorpioangel04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks Carl๐Ÿคฉ... Good to connect with you and helios here

scorpioangel04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

New to this platform..will get accustomed soon hopefully ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜†

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chinie

Do u all actually believe true love exists irrespective of whether it is love or arranged marriage based on what you have gone through or seen in your life

Because I at this point of time don't believe in love in real life because of things i have seen till now nor i have met someone like that with whom i can feel it.i don't want to marry also at this point

The answer to this probably depends on the age of the respondent ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It also depends a lot on your social circles- the kind of folks you move around with, their achievements and how much their words affects you (this point probably applies more to males because the expectations society puts on them)

It also depends on how much you deem to have personally achieved in life, and the quantum of hope you have for your future.

As some people say, the heart wants love, the mind wants success and the soul wants peace.

Young / achieved a fair bit in life / very hopeful for the future- you'll believe true love definitely exists

Older/ tired/weary/ not so hopeful for the future- true love doesn't really exist/ or if does exist, is probably 1/1000th of what they show in the movies.

Apologies if it sounds vague, but the truth is that there's no clear answer. Cliche as it sounds, it really depends. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by aekiel - 1 years ago
carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpioangel04

New to this platform..will get accustomed soon hopefully ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜†

New new....

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carljung

Mei kya bolu

Ek tha single

Kabhi single kabhi confused

Jab tak hai single

Singlehood ek prem katha

Yeh ek single line padke woh mujhe movie yaad aayegi and I'm pretty sure everyone else to: Jab Tak Hai Jaan ๐Ÿคฃ
LadyGaga123 thumbnail

guys need some inspiration! What topics/episodes should I write a Videv story on?