Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chinie

But Dev ne baby boy ka name kya bola tumne suna kya.?mujhe clear nhi lga audio

And last me Vidhi ke belly par haath rakhakar kya bol raha that Dev?

Pls tell

It’s a super sweet scene - if we get even 70% of it I’ll be happy.

He says if it’s a boy, we’ll try for Devi next (or something like that☺️)

Belly pe - he says that it’s just one more night baby Raichand, tomorrow they’ll tell everyone and they’ll get everyone’s love - dadi, chachu chachi bus etc. I dint hear the very last thing clearly (maybe apne dad se zyada nahi?)

I have so much trauma from ITV that every time I see scenes like this I’m like oh no , what’s going to go wrong 🙈 and he isn’t telling her about Amba - so not sure where that is going to end.

Edited by sns23 - 1 years ago
Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sns23

Belly pe - he says that it’s just one more night baby Raichand, tomorrow they’ll tell everyone and they’ll get everyone’s love - dadi, chachu chachi bus etc. I dint hear the very last thing clearly (maybe apne dad se zyada nahi?)

I have so much trauma from ITV that every time I see scenes like this I’m like oh no , what’s going to go wrong 🙈 and he isn’t telling her about Amba - so not sure where that is going to end.

You are right.even i hve a fear what will go wrong.

But Dev has suffered so much and after a long time he got such good news.hope it remains like that.

Amba track comes to end .hope so they don't show anything negative.let them enjoy their pregnancy phase

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Are u watching show dreamzz

Yes, I am still watching.

Chinie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Iska matlab Dev ko iske bad aur ek baccha chahiye😬😅😂

Helios10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/aPEsDtD7Bmk

Thai is soo cute.Hope editors iss scene ko baksh de

This is too cute! I don't care how they show in the actual episode. This one here, unedited has given me joy. Thanks for sharing!

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carljung

I loved chatting with you guys too @Neha @Sns23 @Srj9 @chinie

This track is getting on my nerves that's why taking a break. I will come back if this show gets better.

@revutty take care dear.

@Dreamzz i love your humour and my comments were not directed towards you that day. So gilla shikwa maaf.

Hope you all have fun

Bye

Carl

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Bollywood GIF by India

Oh Carl re

Tere bina bhi kya yaha aana

Post mein, Meme Mein,

Show ki trolling mein

Tere bina bhi kya likhana

Miss you every minute, Girl!🤗

-Your Friend Neha

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Carl

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Bollywood GIF by India

Oh Carl re

Tere bina bhi kya yaha aana

Post mein, Meme Mein,

Show ki trolling mein

Tere bina bhi kya likhana

Miss you every minute, Girl!🤗

-Your Friend Neha

Neha don't feel sad,i am on a break not leaving the show just don't want to watch this amba jai pregnancy miscarriage track. Vidhi is not standing up for her love is already something that is getting on my nerves also I get seriously triggered when I see children getting hurt.

So trying to attain Dev like Nirvana

Na media or board of directors ke maan ka farak pade na jai ke apmaan ka total Nirvana like out of this world state.

So when this track gets over i will be back don't worry.

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carljung

Neha don't feel sad,i am on a break not leaving the show just don't want to watch this amba jai pregnancy miscarriage track. Vidhi is not standing up for her love is already something that is getting on my nerves also I get seriously triggered when I see children getting hurt.

So trying to attain Dev like Nirvana

Na media or board of directors ke maan ka farak pade na jai ke apmaan ka total Nirvana like out of this world state.

So when this track gets over i will be back don't worry.

the potential miscarriage track is bothering me too. I hope they spare us that track - life experience has taught me that conception->birth is absolutely not in anyone’s control. But reel life mein nahi dekhna hai ye sab.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

I watched both of the episodes. Both were interesting in their own way. Finally, Satvayati is getting back into her character. Also, honestly, kinda wish her reports are negative. The whole pregnancy track is just too much right now with Jai and Amba. Needless to say, if Vidhi has a miscarriage, they will show Amba becoming a surrogate for Vidhi. I seriously do not think Dev will agree to this. They should just adopt Ruhi...from the Bhalghar and try for a family after both Jai and Amba track are over. Makers better not show Amba kidnapping Dev and Vidhi's child and then, claim to their child that they never loved him/her... exactly what happened in Ghum and also Pavitra Rishta....One thing for sure is that this will cause a lot emotional trauma for her, so maybe they are trying to make her go back to her original form? Or maybe they can show Dev and Vidhi leaving the Raichand house ,so that they can get their own house and be free from all the troubles, and evils that are surrounded by them because they need to relax and slow down.

Things that can be shown as of right now:

Amba going to the mental hospital

Jai realizing Dev and Vidhi's true love.Jai confesses to Vidhi that he had fallen for her but realizes that she does not love him. He starts falling for Sakshi once agin.Stops hurting her- eventually becomes a well wisher of both Dev and Vidhi.

Amba blackmailing Dev to start a family-however, Vidhi sees and hears this..takes a stand for her husband...

Amba tried to kill Vidhi on a bridge by secretly calling her without Dev..but Dev finds out and saves her on time..sending Amba to lifetime imprisonment

Vidhi officially joins the Raichand Industry...and visits the Bhalghar often....she notices that something is off with Ruhi... realizes that she misses her parents... Dev and Vidhi decide to adopt her .....

sns23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

I watched both of the episodes. Both were interesting in their own way. Finally, Satvayati is getting back into her character. Also, honestly, kinda wish her reports are negative. The whole pregnancy track is just too much right now with Jai and Amba. Needless to say, if Vidhi has a miscarriage, they will show Amba becoming a surrogate for Vidhi. I seriously do not think Dev will agree to this. They should just adopt Ruhi...from the Bhalghar and try for a family after both Jai and Amba track are over. Makers better not show Amba kidnapping Dev and Vidhi's child and then, claim to their child that they never loved him/her... exactly what happened in Ghum and also Pavitra Rishta....One thing for sure is that this will cause a lot emotional trauma for her, so maybe they are trying to make her go back to her original form? Or maybe they can show Dev and Vidhi leaving the Raichand house ,so that they can get their own house and be free from all the troubles, and evils that are surrounded by them because they need to relax and slow down.

Things that can be shown as of right now:

Amba going to the mental hospital

Jai realizing Dev and Vidhi's true love.Jai confesses to Vidhi that he had fallen for her but realizes that she does not love him. He starts falling for Sakshi once agin.Stops hurting her- eventually becomes a well wisher of both Dev and Vidhi.

Amba blackmailing Dev to start a family-however, Vidhi sees and hears this..takes a stand for her husband...

Amba tried to kill Vidhi on a bridge by secretly calling her without Dev..but Dev finds out and saves her on time..sending Amba to lifetime imprisonment

Vidhi officially joins the Raichand Industry...and visits the Bhalghar often....she notices that something is off with Ruhi... realizes that she misses her parents... Dev and Vidhi decide to adopt her .....

Interesting analysis - I honestly don’t think there is any redemption for Amba - there is no universe in which dev would willingly agree to it. This seems like a track that will lead her to jail or mental asylum. And like many people have said before - I think Sneha’s track is wrapping up, I don’t think they’re going to show her trying to seduce dev, become a surrogate, kidnap their kid and all.

I don’t think there should be any redemption for Jai either - he is delusional and they need to file a restraining order against him. There is no way someone who harasses another person/willfully tries to harm them should be given a second chance.