Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: hmhss

Sad news but i am happy we all got a chance to watch a decent show with where the leads were not toxic and displayed a good relationship between two characters through respect trust and love

Wishing them all the best for their future projects

Was watching deepshika’s bts and it seemed they knew this is coming

Two more weeks only 😒

Yes you are right. Atleast there was no unnecessary misunderstanding or separation of leads like other typical itv shows.

Wish they had not stretched Jai's track and had continued with Vidhi's pregnancy then they could have ended the show with Vidhi giving birth to Dev's child after a short leap. In my opinion it would have made a good and fulfilling ending .i so wanted to see Dev's reaction after hearing that newsπŸ₯Ί

But atleast show ran for a year

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Revutty

Pure Brahmand mein dhoondho kahin pe bhi Heere jaise Daamad nahi milenge , Hariya kismat waala hein. Waqai mein Heere jaise Daamad Mila hein usse. Ek taang pe khade hoke itni tapasya jo kee , Dev saab liver toh kya kidney , aankh sab nyochawar karenge apne pyaare Hariprasad ji ke liye

Arre Bhai, apni bimla ke suhag hi raksha devji NAHI karenge to aur kaun karega

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Revutty

My question ❓❓ What we will watch and discuss once this show ends πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Matlab Comparitively show theek thaak hein , Haan kuch kuch track acche nahin hein. Phir bhi overall dekha jaaye toh Show is nice. ViDev , HarDev, BimDev, HamlaDev, Amba , Chaachi, Satya , Milapini mayya , Seema , Sangeeta didi, Arjun , Abhi and Priya, Simmi , Anaya, Rishabh, Golden, Pramod Chaacha , Kallu chaacha , Ruhi, Rocky , Amy Mausi kee Chitra and Vikram , Yogesh, Kanika sab ke saath ek connectivity hein .....pata nahi iske baad kisi show ke liye aisa kuch feel hoga

True. How to meet you all once this ends. Actually I used to come here to meet my lovely forums friends. But what next million dollar question πŸ€”

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ha, what next ? My stories also pending. I don’t know anyone read if I upload after the show off air? Right now thoda busy hai schedule.I will miss to write on ViDev. keyboard mein ViDev, dev, vidhi sab names auto mode mein hai. Pata nahi aage kaise hoga. I will miss the banter of all forum friends.Miss ham sabki Dev ji , cute and confused Vidhi our ViDev most.😭

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Yaar yeh sab comments and BtS of the off air news mujhe sad kar rahe hae...😭😭😭😭😭😭

I will miss you all. But I will never stop writing about Videv. In fact, purane episodes dekhe mujhe bahut Khush militia hai i and I hope jald hi season 2 laye...

Edited by LadyGaga123 - 1 years ago
hmhss thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

Yaar yeh sab comments and BtS of the off air news mujhe sad kar rahe hae...😭😭😭😭😭😭

I will miss you all. But I will never stop writing about Videv. In fact, purane episodes dekhe mujhe bahut Khush militia hai i and I hope jald hi season 2 laye...

Please keep tagging me! I have memories which i want to hold on too

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mein yahan Dev and Vidhi ke ek kahani kee talash mein aayi thi aur jab mujhe woh Anupreeya ki FF se mili tab se mein India forums join kee. Then Telly ke posts joh ek ek scene ke , ek ek dialogue kee gehrayi ko parakhti thi ussi se mein jud gayi . Slowly ek ke baad ek saare members ke saath ek jud ho gayi mein. ....I mean those days when ViDev was magical woh cabin days , Baalghar Rocky scene , Kela test, Coffee date , Business trip woh saare lamhe abb mujhe yaad aa Rahi hein.....I never thought I could ever write FF, short stories etc..But after started writing I realized yaar mein thoda bahut toh likh sakti hun. It's because of the immense support from my friends I became a writer. Writer's paradise banana was not easy for me thankfully kaafi writers ne links post kee....

Bhshree who used to make amazing Gifs for ViDev

Anupreeya who always give clear description of Vidhi

Telly - Our Lady Dev, our forum's Jaan . Star of the forum. The amazing writer who is true to Dev forever.

Angel _Shweta - Our VM queen who always took efforts to give the best moments of ViDev in frame

Geeta - My darling buddy who is like my sister and we used to chat personal life also with ViDev because we also have age gap love story and marriage

Magical world - She is one of the cute sissy of mine here who always comments on positive things

Dreamzz - Sapna my pyaari Sapna who is a BimDev fan..Also the most logical questions are raised by her

Carljung - My Humour Kanya , it won't takes much time for me to laugh or smile whenever I finds Carl's post . She gives one line description of episodes.

Shinika - Emotionally attached to this show who is also a wonderful writer like Telly . My best friend here who encouraged me to write for ViDev a lot .

Sumaishu - Instagirl who always posts the beautiful posts . We had fun chats always whenever Dev ji was in cabin days .

Scissor - Episode bina dekhte hi comments maarna innse bhala aur kaun kar sakte hein . Meri secrets ko pakadne waali Hasmukhi

Nany - Chattar pattar queen of our Forum. Dev and Vidhi ke sanskari scenes pe ek hi comment hoti thi iski chupchap chumma chumma khelo , and the first writer to break the Sanskari image of Dev through her writings.

Prs_725 - Jiski questions hamesha out of the box hoti hein ..Har episode mein logic kee padi hein inko πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maddy - Calm and composed person joh zyada se zyada episode ke baare mein views degi....The one who motivated me to write for Amba .

To be continued 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Bahut kuch likhna hein mujhe.....But abb time nahi mil rahi hein

Chinie thumbnail

Fanfiction writers of nuksh fandom.please tag me also if you continue writing even after show ends.i will like to read

megha_s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I didn't know that I would feel like this for any show. I didn't like the track and all but can't digest the fact that the show is going off air so fast. Hoping to see them together in another show or season 2.