Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ho gyi kidnap

Bas ab kal chillayegi kaun laaya mujhe yahan chhod do etc etc

Waise aaj mei "aakhri ansh" waale dialogue pe bahut hassi.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by carljung - 1 years ago
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carljung

Ho gyi kidnap

Bas ab kal chillayegi kaun laaya mujhe yahan chhod do etc etc

Waise aaj mei "aakhri ansh" waale dialogue pe bahut hassi.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Kya dialog tha wo Carl?

carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

🤣🤣🤣

Kya dialog tha wo Carl?

Yogesh ke samne police boli ki amba tumne Akhri ansh Manga dev se apni jindgi ka sahara banane ke liye

carljung thumbnail

Ok first vidhi visits balghar and hamla their she receives video call from dev while hariya was busy coughing blood in background.then satya asks dev to get ready to leave for Kathmandu otherwise he will get late and asks for vidhi dev says she hasn't come yet chitra comes and says she didn't get to meet her at the cafe with jai.

They get worried abhi priya came they asked what's the matter then abhi says lets search for her at the hospital at which dev gets a bit scared he asks when vidhi called chitra how far away she was chitra was like 15 minutes so he said ok i will look there. He goes there asks people around for vidhi with a photo. A beggar had vidhi's hand bag which he hid seeing Dev. Dev got a call next and went away. Police at Raichand's mansion asks satya if she had any tiffs with vidhi dev reached there and satya and vidhi were mother and daughter then told them in front of jai that he doubts amba and tells them about her indecent proposal. Police then reaches mehta house and infront of yogu and vikram questions amba about her aakhri ansh demand from dev she said saaf suthre tarike se maanga tha 🤣🤣🤣

Precap vidhi tied with ropes jai comes there

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Puri duniya, yahan tak ki bims bhi Kam pe Jane lag gayi,

Par Satya Raichand house ke drawing room se bahar nikalane ka nam NAHI le Rahi.

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yogesh ke samne police boli ki amba tumne Akhri ansh Manga dev se apni jindgi ka sahara banane ke liye

Means surrogacy track aane vala hai??🙄😪😕

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ok first vidhi visits balghar and hamla their she receives video call from dev while hariya was busy coughing blood in background.then satya asks dev to get ready to leave for Kathmandu otherwise he will get late and asks for vidhi dev says she hasn't come yet chitra comes and says she didn't get to meet her at the cafe with jai.

They get worried abhi priya came they asked what's the matter then abhi says lets search for her at the hospital at which dev gets a bit scared he asks when vidhi called chitra how far away she was chitra was like 15 minutes so he said ok i will look there. He goes there asks people around for vidhi with a photo. A beggar had vidhi's hand bag which he hid seeing Dev. Dev got a call next and went away. Police at Raichand's mansion asks satya if she had any tiffs with vidhi dev reached there and satya and vidhi were mother and daughter then told them in front of jai that he doubts amba and tells them about her indecent proposal. Police then reaches mehta house and infront of yogu and vikram questions amba about her aakhri ansh demand from dev she said saaf suthre tarike se maanga tha 🤣🤣🤣

Precap vidhi tied with ropes jai comes there

Thanks Carl! I saw a bunch of bts on YouTube with vidhi and jai. Even then she isn’t clear with Jai 🤷🏻‍♀️ keeps saying ye galath hai etc.

aakhri ansh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

megha_s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sns23

Thanks Carl! I saw a bunch of bts on YouTube with vidhi and jai. Even then she isn’t clear with Jai 🤷🏻‍♀️ keeps saying ye galath hai etc.

aakhri ansh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was also thinking the same. In all BTS full time her dialogues were yeh galat hai jai think about your father and all. Beyond that no dialogues for didi. What to expect from idiotic writers. I feel this jai will come back again saying I am sorry for everything give me one more chance🤣