Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Jiss din didi ke muh se awaaz nikle apne pati apni love marriage ke liye stand le uss din tag kar dena tab Tak ke liye i m leaving this show getting too toxic.

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: carljung

Jiss din didi ke muh se awaaz nikle apne pati apni love marriage ke liye stand le uss din tag kar dena tab Tak ke liye i m leaving this show getting too toxic.

Do visit forum to interact with us.love your memes.

Then what abt your insta account that you made for nuksh

It's fun talking with you

Edited by Chinie - 1 years ago
LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

Poor Dev.Always has to suffer because of his family.

It would have been better if he would have remained single.Now even I feel like that

Woh toh think hai par Amba for bhi nahi chodthi unko..lol.. I feel Amba would have not taken this huge step if we had the other writer still ..
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I liked todays episode! Though we knew what was in store, I think execution was pretty decent today.

Also - videv have become the epitome of sanskari romance. Haath mein kiss, maang bharna unka signature ho gaya hai. But their hugs ❤️ the height difference ❤️ its magic 😬😬

quick recap :

dev is reinstated chairman and he appoints Priya as CEO. It was a fantastic scene/moment that has been in the making from episode 1. Priya’s gratitude, her swag when she takes her position, yogesh’s disbelief all are done really well. Everyone claps for Dev, Amba a little too enthusiastically and continues to do so after everyone stops. Yogesh is unable to believe his eyes with amba’s behavior.

Dev tells Amba and Yogesh they no longer have any stake in the company, he says he’s not going to ask them to leave, because he is a Raichand. But they can no longer contribute or do anything in the meeting. He adjourns the meeting and everyone leaves. Amba tries to congratulate him by shaking his hand, he does namaste. Amba begs him for 5 minutes of his time, but he says thank you for coming and walks off. Amba looks desperate and Yogesh is like control yourself and takes her away.

Dev and priya call home and inform them of what happened. Vidhi tells Hamla. Vidhi is in a meeting with jai and she is like I have to go be with my husband. He tries to give her some nonsense about work, she is like I don’t care cut my salary, and if there is something super critical that needs to be done - I’ll work later.

Dev is addressing the press when family comes. Vidhi is super thrilled for him, and hugs him.
Amba and Yogesh are walking out when the press tries to talk to them, Yogesh is like no comments. He tells the press that his best wishes are always with dev. Yogesh and Amba walk past dev and the family and Amba has eyes only on dev.

Dev tells the press that his wife has had a big role to play in their success too (this I can understand why - because of all the initial negativity around the luck she brought in, so he’s putting his point across). Vidhi is like she is super proud of her husband and he’s gotten back to his rightful place. She says her family is very kind to give her credit for all these things, but the credit goes to her entire family. Jai is also watching this resentfully.

The Raichand board goes back up and the Mehta board comes down, and vidhi and dev light the lamp with the entire family.

Later that evening, dev is writing in his diary. Then he goes to talk to daddy’s photo. And he says he is happy that he was able to get back everything. Vidhi comes there (I must say, rachana looked very very pretty in this scene - I think they have fixed her make up problem).
Vidhi says that she is proud of him and she is sure papaji is too(!!!) she says that she is proud of him, proud that he is her husband and asks him to fill her maang again. Dev is like of course he will and he does. They hug.

I haven’t done the scene justice - I think it’s worth a watch 😊

At amba’s house - she is plucking petals off roses when Yogesh comes worried because she wasn’t picking her phone. He tells her that they have lost everything - Amba isn’t worried and is like it after all went to dev. She says that they tried everything to bury dev and he still came out of it - that proves that there ks no better match for her than dev. Yogesh looks at her like she’s growing a second head. Amba is back in her diwani mode and is like she loves him and is proud that she does. Yogesh clearly doesn’t know what to do next.

The next day Raichands are prepping for their party when chithra and dev come morose. They tell everyone that they have started divorce proceedings for chithra - everyone is shocked.

At amba’s Vikram is ranting and raving about the divorce notice. Amba asks him to shut up and save the histrionics for the lawyer. Yogesh brings a lawyer (this lawyers his voice and face don’t match at all 🙈🙈) and Amba tries to sell him a story that Vikram is shattered by chithra leaving him. Lawyer is like the law will favor chithra, she is pregnant, she is a woman saying she doesn’t want to be with him and has valid reasons for it. Amba who was hoping this would be easier is shocked.

Precap -

At the Raichands party, jai says some nonsense about vidhi being so talented and virtuous is working for him and is not with dev (jai is no longer silly - he’s a buffoon, trying to make everything come back to him).
Later, vidhi comes to him with her resignation.

Side note:
I know there could be a lot of negativity in store with the upcoming tracks, but my perspective is I will deal with it as it happens. If it’s too much to handle, I will stop consuming it 😄 take what we can, leave what we don’t want - that’s my policy with this.

Carl - I will miss you 🤗🤗 but do what you need to, to protect your space. I will keep tagging you in the updates as long as I am watching/updating ❤️

Chinie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

I liked todays episode! Though we knew what was in store, I think execution was pretty decent today.

Also - videv have become the epitome of sanskari romance. Haath mein kiss, maang bharna unka signature ho gaya hai. But their hugs ❤️ the height difference ❤️ its magic 😬😬

quick recap :

dev is reinstated chairman and he appoints Priya as CEO. It was a fantastic scene/moment that has been in the making from episode 1. Priya’s gratitude, her swag when she takes her position, yogesh’s disbelief all are done really well. Everyone claps for Dev, Amba a little too enthusiastically and continues to do so after everyone stops. Yogesh is unable to believe his eyes with amba’s behavior.

Dev tells Amba and Yogesh they no longer have any stake in the company, he says he’s not going to ask them to leave, because he is a Raichand. But they can no longer contribute or do anything in the meeting. He adjourns the meeting and everyone leaves. Amba tries to congratulate him by shaking his hand, he does namaste. Amba begs him for 5 minutes of his time, but he says thank you for coming and walks off. Amba looks desperate and Yogesh is like control yourself and takes her away.

Dev and priya call home and inform them of what happened. Vidhi tells Hamla. Vidhi is in a meeting with jai and she is like I have to go be with my husband. He tries to give her some nonsense about work, she is like I don’t care cut my salary, and if there is something super critical that needs to be done - I’ll work later.

Dev is addressing the press when family comes. Vidhi is super thrilled for him, and hugs him.
Amba and Yogesh are walking out when the press tries to talk to them, Yogesh is like no comments. He tells the press that his best wishes are always with dev. Yogesh and Amba walk past dev and the family and Amba has eyes only on dev.

Dev tells the press that his wife has had a big role to play in their success too (this I can understand why - because of all the initial negativity around the luck she brought in, so he’s putting his point across). Vidhi is like she is super proud of her husband and he’s gotten back to his rightful place. She says her family is very kind to give her credit for all these things, but the credit goes to her entire family. Jai is also watching this resentfully.

The Raichand board goes back up and the Mehta board comes down, and vidhi and dev light the lamp with the entire family.

Later that evening, dev is writing in his diary. Then he goes to talk to daddy’s photo. And he says he is happy that he was able to get back everything. Vidhi comes there (I must say, rachana looked very very pretty in this scene - I think they have fixed her make up problem).
Vidhi says that she is proud of him and she is sure papaji is too(!!!) she says that she is proud of him, proud that he is her husband and asks him to fill her maang again. Dev is like of course he will and he does. They hug.

I haven’t done the scene justice - I think it’s worth a watch 😊

At amba’s house - she is plucking petals off roses when Yogesh comes worried because she wasn’t picking her phone. He tells her that they have lost everything - Amba isn’t worried and is like it after all went to dev. She says that they tried everything to bury dev and he still came out of it - that proves that there ks no better match for her than dev. Yogesh looks at her like she’s growing a second head. Amba is back in her diwani mode and is like she loves him and is proud that she does. Yogesh clearly doesn’t know what to do next.

The next day Raichands are prepping for their party when chithra and dev come morose. They tell everyone that they have started divorce proceedings for chithra - everyone is shocked.

At amba’s Vikram is ranting and raving about the divorce notice. Amba asks him to shut up and save the histrionics for the lawyer. Yogesh brings a lawyer (this lawyers his voice and face don’t match at all 🙈🙈) and Amba tries to sell him a story that Vikram is shattered by chithra leaving him. Lawyer is like the law will favor chithra, she is pregnant, she is a woman saying she doesn’t want to be with him and has valid reasons for it. Amba who was hoping this would be easier is shocked.

Precap -

At the Raichands party, jai says some nonsense about vidhi being so talented and virtuous is working for him and is not with dev (jai is no longer silly - he’s a buffoon, trying to make everything come back to him).
Later, vidhi comes to him with her resignation.

Side note:
I know there could be a lot of negativity in store with the upcoming tracks, but my perspective is I will deal with it as it happens. If it’s too much to handle, I will stop consuming it 😄 take what we can, leave what we don’t want - that’s my policy with this.

Carl - I will miss you 🤗🤗 but do what you need to, to protect your space. I will keep tagging you in the updates as long as I am watching/updating ❤️

Thanks for the updates. love your pov and optimism regarding this.

Hope makers ko akkal aaye and they show something good in upcoming tracks

1259112 thumbnail

Thank you Sns for not giving up on the show and giving us prompt updates. 😊👍

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

Thanks for the updates. love your pov and optimism regarding this.

Hope makers ko akkal aaye and they show something good in upcoming tracks

I still have some hope that they will show Amba paying the price for this - and like many have said - the whole I want your baby thing just seems to the thing to take her to the peak of her madness. So hopefully it’s the asylum for her after this.

They could have done many a thing to ruin the show fully - and while they have, until now they have stayed away from leads getting into unnecessary misunderstandings, 200 marriages, love- hate relationships, forced marriages, illegitimate kids, time leaps etc. there have also not been very many loose ends - characters have served their purpose and left (other than Durga Devi). Yes, where the show started and where it is right now is a little disappointing - but that happens with everything that runs for more than a limited number of episodes. I know my limits and right now, I am still able to get some enjoyment out of what I watch, and ignore the negatives. Once I’m unable to do that or I completely disagree with the track, I will quit.

Execution and how vidhi is written have been the biggest flaws . She started off as a silly confused girl, and while the silliness has tamed down a bit she still remains confused.

Like Carl said, I am also waiting for her to stand up for her husband, her marriage, everything. I hope we get to see that in some form.

1259112 thumbnail

Thanks for the recommendation

IF without carl is like bina aloo ke samosa.

Really hoping for the fulfilled days to be back. 😊

1259112 thumbnail

You are right Sns. After going through the itv drana content these days which seems to be busy churning everything from incchadari bundar to icchadari ullu we could conclude that nuksh seems to be doing ok.

But the positivity and the organic attraction of the leads to which we were drawn is sadly missing or it seems to be very much present but has been deliberately sabotaged due to makers' whims like minnie rightly pointed .

Any long running show is bound to have it's flaws..I'm only hoping they atleast wrap things up soon iif they can't show anything good instead of turning it into an unbearable nightmare.

Srj9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carljung

Will miss your fun takes. Do come around whenever you feel like❤️❤️