tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was suspicious of Param being included with Aditiya because they both loathed Surya. But Param has no shame whatsoever, like getting rid of your own brother and giving into someone else like Aditiya whose soul purpose is to benefit himself.😡 Even Ammaji didn't even know of this, but thank God that she has some sense now.I hope she'll throw both of them out of the house.I really feel bad for Jaya and Jhanvi especially, what have they done to a such a bubbly girl.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i planned to see this episode first but after seeing that photo I dont even dare to watch it... however its really horrible to know Param is behind this...
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree it was unexpected. i also feel sad for jhanvi who was always smile and surya who wants to start happy marriade life but sure she will complete surya's wish. today's episode was not good. don't like such tragic end of jaya's track.
tasharose thumbnail

Darshana I feel the same way too, it's just hard to accept that his own blood murdered him and all for what outcome...and Vrashali, so very true what you mentioned and I'm sure that Jhanvi will still remain strong and carry out their task for righteousness and their love. I was just watching the old episodes post-leap and it reminded me that this show even though it's ending soon has come a long long way and that it still had a powerful message in it and so I'll always keep this show very close to my heart no matter what.

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope Ammaji will punish Aditya...by now she should understand her sons and grandson are useless and she shouldn't favor them..
She should give justice to Surya and punish Aditya and param both...
tasharose thumbnail
Anna, I feel it should be like that too.They've all done crazy things just to get attention and ended up getting booted by Ammaji. In my opinion, Param should've never stayed with them in the first place because there were disasters just waiting to happen with him around.And one thing from yesterday's episode that confused me like when Aditiya told Param on the phone that "I know what you want" kinda scared me in a way, I hope it's not anything lusty out of Jhanvi again...🤢
aska19 thumbnail
yes i have the same feeling . Param will again try to get jhanvi. bu what will happen to Kunwar.

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

aska may b cvs drope that idea and i think kunwar is not like param.
tasharose thumbnail
Yeah good point Vrashali, with someone like Ammaji around I don't think that'll be possible.😛She'll probably kill him on the spot and I hope for that after what he did.😡Who knows maybe Kunwar will be Jhanvi's savior but I hope that doesn't happen, cuz no one can replace Surya,not now nor ever.
aska19 thumbnail
yes , actually they can show that Kunwar teach a lesson to Ammaji and be positive for jhanvi.

but without surya jhanvi life will be colourless.