Laado ends. FINAL SCENARIO

goddessisgaga thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So it's officially said that our favorite show "Na Aana Is Des Laado" goes off air with its last episode on July 27. Less than a month left now! So far, I have thought of only one script for the end of this.
I have always expected that AT LAST Ammaji will die. I mean, you know all from the beginning of the show (maybe even if some of you don't know) it was SHE: her birthday, her Veerpur, her enemies, her ignorance towards girl-children, females, her victories, her defeats, her honor crimes, her ego, her reputation, her beauty,her family-care, her attractiveness, her respect, her loss of Raghav, her promises her grandchildren, her fleeing to Delhi, her fame over there, her sons, her sons' betrayal with her sabse bara dushman Bhanupratap, her revenges, her move-back to Veerpur, her change of heart, her change of thinking, her understanding female power and girl-children, her honesty, her fight for Veerpur, her fight against Rantej, her win against Rantej, her political life, her twists, her tricks, her granddaughter Dia's death, her ego, her mind...GENERALLY HER LIFE! And now I think at the end it should lead to her last breath. I mean if I were the one filming this, I would have done the final so. That would be more affecting and grandiose.😳
We don't know how it will be yet, that is just my opinion on how it should be, if for me. LET'S JUST LOOK FORWARD!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goddessisgaga thumbnail
Arreee what DO YOU think??? 😕
goddessisgaga thumbnail
Firstly, thank you so much for taking your golden time to reply to my post. I was waiting for any opinion.
Yeah, indeed it's a big shame that "...Laado" is going off air. I totally agree with you about it being the best show with great message.
I don't watch "Balika Vadhu", "Uttaran", "Parichay". I have watched BV for 3-4 episodes but I know the plot and the same for both others and there's nothing left for me to say, because no comment to the truth.👏
This is another poor characteristic of zamaana ke insan that being blinded by unrealistic, cheap shows. "...Laado" had all capacity to be #1 show that it's really worth to. Actors, script everything was so well. But people's ignorance made it go through many unwanted, unplanned twists that was out of theme for ratings. And I truly can't get why people are only drowned in romanticism whilst the reality is actually in front and people tearing themselves to get jodis and only watching shows for that and criticizing CVs for not showing them while indeed they desire to show messages for life, life lessons and life-stories. People can't see the good in bad and the bad in good 😲 They never dare to analyze the film putting themselves in characters' places, understanding. Yes, people are effortless to care about the real faces of dunya which is not always happiness. There're ups and downs everywhere in sab log ke jeevan. 😭
One question I have: since when do you watch Laado?

@ EstrellaNijam
And THANKS A LOT for praising my post. I'm glad there's someone agreeing with me. I truly loved your post too and you exactly spoke what I wanted to say more too, in fact. And since the beginning Ammaji was the face of the show and my favorite character. So let's just see, and now we won't feel alone as we are both solidary 😃
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hv no doubt BV is the most conceptualise & succesful shows of colors...its nt that laado ws never luved by audience...bt the cvs are responsible for this strange fall of the shw...I'm a gr8 fan of NAIDL...i watched it from its 1st epi...bt aftr the leap the shw misplaced from its real track...& moved on to ammaji's political career...before the leap the show ws always been in the TOP 10 showsss...bt now ye top 50 me bhi nahi aata...😭😭
But must say...this shw hs a good stryline...hpe the cast comes back soon...
miss my threesome MEGHNA MALIK ADITYA REDIJ NATASHA SHARMA
goddessisgaga thumbnail
Yeah! But it was still interesting and righteous after the leap. I watch it since the beginning too. People just made more wide place giving their time to BV and others than this so CVs faced such unplanned and unwanted twists out of story-line to get TRPs 😭 And now as they changed time it got too much underrated leading to untimely end.
567043 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goddessisgaga

Yeah! But it was still interesting and righteous after the leap. I watch it since the beginning too. People just made more wide place giving their time to BV and others than this so CVs faced such unplanned and unwanted twists out of story-line to get TRPs 😭 And now as they changed time it got too much underrated leading to untimely end.

RIGHTEOUS??? WHAT is righteous about Ammaji or Aditya or Chanda or Param??The serial started with tackling a SERIOUS issue of the killing off of the girl child and reduced it to rubbish.WHAT is so righteous about AMMAJI plotting to force Karan's wife to sleep with Aditya by bribing a doctor? What is righteous about Aditya's despicable behavior with THREE women and Ammaji condoning his behaviour because he is useful to collect money illegally for HER political ambition?

This serial only STARTED off with a noble cause but degenerated into any other tripe that you condemn so roundly! It NEVER was righteous even at its best.
shrik_88music thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goddessisgaga

Firstly, thank you so much for taking your golden time to reply to my post. I was waiting for any opinion.

Yeah, indeed it's a big shame that "...Laado" is going off air. I totally agree with you about it being the best show with great message.
I don't watch "Balika Vadhu", "Uttaran", "Parichay". I have watched BV for 3-4 episodes but I know the plot and the same for both others and there's nothing left for me to say, because no comment to the truth.👏
This is another poor characteristic of zamaana ke insan that being blinded by unrealistic, cheap shows. "...Laado" had all capacity to be #1 show that it's really worth to. Actors, script everything was so well. But people's ignorance made it go through many unwanted, unplanned twists that was out of theme for ratings. And I truly can't get why people are only drowned in romanticism whilst the reality is actually in front and people tearing themselves to get jodis and only watching shows for that and criticizing CVs for not showing them while indeed they desire to show messages for life, life lessons and life-stories. People can't see the good in bad and the bad in good 😲 They never dare to analyze the film putting themselves in characters' places, understanding. Yes, people are effortless to care about the real faces of dunya which is not always happiness. There're ups and downs everywhere in sab log ke jeevan. 😭
One question I have: since when do you watch Laado?

@ EstrellaNijam
And THANKS A LOT for praising my post. I'm glad there's someone agreeing with me. I truly loved your post too and you exactly spoke what I wanted to say more too, in fact. And since the beginning Ammaji was the face of the show and my favorite character. So let's just see, and now we won't feel alone as we are both solidary 😃

Can you tell me what was role of Varun Kapoor in this show Ladoand how was his performance? and what was the real ending in the show - did that ammaji die? and did u like the ending part? How did Varun Kapoor's role transform in that show and did it last long?
goddessisgaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: znursingh

RIGHTEOUS??? WHAT is righteous about Ammaji or Aditya or Chanda or Param??The serial started with tackling a SERIOUS issue of the killing off of the girl child and reduced it to rubbish.WHAT is so righteous about AMMAJI plotting to force Karan's wife to sleep with Aditya by bribing a doctor? What is righteous about Aditya's despicable behavior with THREE women and Ammaji condoning his behaviour because he is useful to collect money illegally for HER political ambition?

This serial only STARTED off with a noble cause but degenerated into any other tripe that you condemn so roundly! It NEVER was righteous even at its best.

No. You didn't get me right. I didn't mean this leap. I meant the other one, 18 years passing right after Raghav's death. Also, the show was still amazing where Ammaji battled for women with Ranntej, it was feminist theme.
Plus, the show mustn't be kept in one issue all the time. It would be boring discomforting. In one interview 'Ammaji' herself said that, the topic have to change from one issue to another to keep the viewers closed etc (these what I say). They still keep female related things up but that doesn't mean it always had to be about women getting beaten, girl-children getting buried alive or suppressed. It also had to involve other other cases going in society - like, sorry, rape, murder, injustice, money, power etc. Else it wouldn't be that large. To me, I think "...Laado" was still doing good in Delhi years. And back in Veerpur too. But after people started to bring more of their eyes' lights to other shows as BV, Uttaran known as everlasting unrealistic shows indeed and Laado got under the light underrated. Its time slot changed etc. So now because of getting back the viewers CVs had to make any half-witted situation to gain TRPs, that is why Karan-Tanisha-Aditya madness is on. It's unplanned and unwanted out of the theme, out of the concept, out of the story-line, out of the life-stories message. 🤢 You can see my review on this track with the name "Ammaji, Karan and Politics" on Forum's 1st-2nd pages.
goddessisgaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrik_88music

Can you tell me what was role of Varun Kapoor in this show Ladoand how was his performance? and what was the real ending in the show - did that ammaji die? and did u like the ending part? How did Varun Kapoor's role transform in that show and did it last long?

No. I don't look at it such pessimistic. I think just he had to be introduced as BP's son to make the situation serious indeed. But their marriage...smh 😕
shrik_88music thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EstrellaNijam

Ammaji the most realistic character. When she is good, she is good, but when necessary she is bad. Think about Sadhna in Bidaai, Dia in Laado, Anandi in BV, who always walks with the jhanda of truth. They gave testimony against their own family member in court. Do you think these are real characters? No... Ammaji, who accepted daughter child but still discriminate in matter of election is the real character. Ammaji, who wants to change Veerpur but still wins by cheating is real character.

I want to know only about Varun Kapoor's role and performance in that show...his role...cause I wanted to know about his acting skills...