Shadia OS- Unchained Melody (Fans peep in)

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello all!! Its me!! Well, manyknow me here but I will introduce myself again.

I am Shivani. I had been active on NAIDL forum for a long time. But, u will see very rare posts of mine here. I am mostly active on EHMMBH forum. I am a big fan of Virman!

Lots of bak-bak of mine!Well, I watched this show for Shadia (Shaurya-Dia). But when the story of this couple ended and after Dia's death I stopped watching the show. But today is something special. Today is Shadia's FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!

This OS is dedicated to them. Please if u read it ,do like and comment. This OS was very hard to write

because instead of Shaurya, I was writing Viraat and Instead of Jaanvi, Maanvi!!

Before u go with the update.. Thanks u sooo much Pooja for the title!!!Without u, my OS would have been incomplete!! Thanks u again!! Nd Preeti also, For giving ur mind a little stress!!

Thanks u darlings, love u both!!

~x~

He had been driving since 2 hours, but Veerpur was no where to be seen.He did not no why but he had to go there, He had to met her, Whatsoever was the challenge or condition he has to face, he wants to see her once. It had been almost 8-10 months he had not seen her, not hear her beautiful voice which was his best stress-relifer! He knew at first she would be angry on him, He had married someone else. But, after his father's death, his family forced him to do so. But, today he has to apologize her for all his mistakes. He would divorce his wife and marry her. But will she agree? He has given her so much pain. But, he has to give a try..Who knows, she might agree!!Suddenly,His eyes fell on a bord which had something return on it "Veerpur, 0km" He spelt it out. "Dia, I am coming. Your Shaurya is coming"

He reached the haveli. The gate opened and a man with a stick in his hand. He seemed to look like a guard man "Aap ko kinse milne hai. Ghar par Janvi madam ke alava koi nahi. Sab mandir gaye hai" He ended saying Damn'it He thought to himself. "Thekhe Mein Jhanvi se mil lunga hu" Thekhe" Saying this , the guard man opened the gate. He entered in a huge ground with beautiful flowers. He came out of the car. He had flowers in his hand. " Cum on Shaurya, You can do this" Taking a deep breath, He moved his step to enter the haveli.

As soon as he entered, he saw Janvi walking away from that place, in a hurry. Shaurya was extreme happy to see her. She was his saali, who had patched him and Dia. He also owed a sorry to her. He decided to talk to her.

Shaurya:Janvi…

Janvi stopped with her walk. She lifted her face to see a tall figure , with a bouquet of flowers , staring at her.

Janvi: Tum?

Shaurya:Ha main

Janvi: Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? Tumari himmat kaise hui yaha aane ki?

Shaurya:Listen Janvi , Iknow ki tum mujse naraz hu, lekin meri bat to suno.

By this time, Shaurya had entered the living room.

Janvi:Ander aane ke koishish(Try) Bhi mat karna. Kiske liye aye ho tum? Kya pana chate ho? Sab kuch to le gaye tum, sab kuch.

She started crying.

Shaurya: Meri bat to suno janvi. Mein tumse, Dia se aur sub se mafi mangne ayah hu. Meine jo dia ke sath kia wo sahi nahi tha.

Janvi: Sahi nahi that, yeh baat sab jante hai. Ek sirf tum yeh nahi jaana chate the. Aab tum kya chate ho…kya chate ho tum shaurya .(Shouting)

Shaurya: Mein dia kowapis lene aye hu. Mein apni patni ko talakh (divorce) de kar dia se fir shadi kar lunga. Hamari shadi ko ek dusra chance dunga.

Janvi: aur tumhari patni..Uska to dil tut jayega

Shaurya: Mein uske parwa nahi karta. Mein sirf Dia se pyar karta hu.

Janvi went silent. Fine, if he wants to know the reality, Let him know the reality. Gain courage Janvi, You have to do this for your sister, for your dia.

She took a deep breath and resumed her talk

Shaurya: Batao Janvi, Dia kaha hai.Kab ayegi wo

Janvi:Aab kabhi nahi ayegi wo.Kabhi nahi!

Shaurya(tensed): Kyu Janvi..Kya hua hai dia ko?? Bato janvi, batao!

Janvi: KYUNKI WO MAR GAYI HAI SHAURYA!! She is dead!!!!!

Shaurya's feet started trembling. He felt that ground had slipt beneath his feet. kUnki wo mar gayi hai.. She is dead This words of her was replaying in his head. He had come her with so many dreams, so many expectations, which shattered in a few seconds

Shaurya: Mar gayi…..

Janvi: Ha margayi..Car blast mein. Par pata hai , uskew moth ke zimedaar tum ho. Nahi tum use chodte to aaj wo zinda hoti. Zinda hoti meri behen.!

Janvi droped on the floor. She could not bear to see her sister not alive.

Shaurya could not belive what he has heard. He thought that it was a joke but then he saw Dia's photo hanging with a garland around it. He could not belive that she was dead. He moved to touch her photo but was stopped by janvi

Janvi: Aage ane ki koshish bhi nahi karna

Shaurya: Par..

Jaanvi: Chale jao yaha se… aur phir kabhi bhi mat aana

He could not say anything. It was his fault of leaving her. Now, he has to be guilty. Thinking this he left from there leving Janvi still crying.

He was on the same road but now, he was on no mission. He is guilty. He knew, she will never forgive her, Never-ever! "I am Sorry, Dia " He whispered to himself, while closing his eyes.

~x~

If u want to receive PMs for my further work, Do add me. Love u all!!!

Sorry if it was not up to the mark😭

Keep Laughing and Smiling!!

Lots of love- Shivani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What is this yaar Shivu?

Rulaaney ka bhi ek had hotha hai!!

Shaurya finding out about everything and his guiltiness all seemed real.

...and it got me in tears...

Great work sweety! Keep it up!

⭐️ Happy First Anniversary to my Amazing Shadia ⭐️

We do not have that many Shadia fans left on the NAIDL forum yet I was making a post on their anniversary!

I received your PM Shivu when I was in the middle of making the post so got distracted and cried after reading it! 😭

And then I started watching Shadia scenes!

But between the 21st and 23rd of June one of my favorites couple's marriages!

I love you Shadia! Forever and ever!

⭐️ Simran and Varun are the best ⭐️

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 12 years ago
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shivuu m soo sooo sorry for late reply
Its super super super awsmmm awsmm U mae me cry at this:(((
Its completely not fair:((
I wish I so wish if they wanted the track to end they must have ended the track something like this:((
I LOVE IT!
SHADIA ROCKKSS!!! I MISS THEM:(((
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THEM:)) ❤️
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing luv it thanxs for PM
BadtameezDil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

What is this yaar Shivu?

Rulaaney ka bhi ek had hotha hai!!Sorry for that

Shaurya finding out about everything and his guiltiness all seemed real.

...and it got me in tears...Please , don't cry!

Great work sweety! Keep it up!

Thank u soo much darling!!🤗

⭐️ Happy First Anniversary to my Amazing Shadia ⭐️

We do not have that many Shadia fans left on the NAIDL forum yet I was making a post on their anniversary!

I totally agree with u

I received your PM Shivu when I was in the middle of making the post so got distracted and cried after reading it! 😭

I said na..STOP CRYING!!!

And then I started watching Shadia scenes!

But between the 21st and 23rd of June one of my favorites couple's marriages!

Same here

I love you Shadia! Forever and ever!

⭐️ Simran and Varun are the best ⭐️

Word Count: 1

BadtameezDil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pooja-

Shivuu m soo sooo sorry for late reply Thats ok!! Please don't be sorry!!
Its super super super awsmmm awsmm U mae me cry at this:(((Thanks darling!! Please don't cry!
Its completely not fair:((😔
I wish I so wish if they wanted the track to end they must have ended the track something like this:((I Agree
I LOVE IT!
SHADIA ROCKKSS!!! I MISS THEM:(((
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THEM:)) ❤️

Word Count: 1