aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Surya is smart . he knows that Ammaji is not truley well wisher of surya ans jhanvi.

She is just making use of everyone for aditya.

poor ragini.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He has already said to Jhanvi that he suspects Ammaji's motive to make him as heir. He just wants to validate that once!
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey i agree that Surya is smart as I watched the epi today and both him and Ammaji were thinking loudly abt each other, it is obvious that Surya does not trust ammaji one bit and knows that all that love she is showing is fake...
I feel sorry for Karan bec he is such a lovely person just like Surya but his mother also is too concerned abt issues like maan and maryada and will not support him when it is needed. After all he was not saying anything wrong and also doing his brotherly duties by promising to protect his sister Sara
I watched the epi after sometime now and got little confused with it ... they show some men entering as Sara is abt to leave and later as Ammaji commented to Surya abt his puffed eyes and lack of sleep... he is shown remembering himself in the car with Sara...
Pls somebody explain if I am wrong - does Surya save Sara and take her away from Ammaji?
Some mystery there... I must say Kapil looks so handsome as ever and liked his acting today
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Juna😃 surya actually tries to save Sara from Ammaji by taking her away but when he stops on th eway to get water YashpaL nd men kidnap her. surya returns back. Yaspal informs Ammaji that surya had taken Sara away. Ammaji sees him when he comes back. She is faking her concern for Surya
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sudha for filling me in ... so does it mean that Surya, Jhanvi, Karan are all on one side trying to save Sara and Ragini?
Hope that it is this way... Anyway like the epi today but the same formula is repeating and I feel like i did not miss much by not watching the show for a while...