sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Surya is driving Sara and she is shouting asking him to stop the car. Surya says he is not her enemy and infact he saved her from har enemies. She says she doesnt trust him and is about to jump off the car when he stops the car and removes his mask. Sara is shocked. She says so Ammaji has sent you to eliminate me. He says he brought her out to save her life and her childs life. Any moment could be the last moment of her life in that house. She says Ammaji wouldnt do such a thinng as Ammaji knows she works for the media and one small ishara from her will take away the power from her. Surys says u really think she is scared of you and for you to take any action you should be alive first. So its better if you go away to some safe place. Sara says what a plan Ammaji has to remove her from the Haveli without dirtying her hands and you are acting on her orders. She says both you and Jhanvi think alike and if she hates me so much how can i believe that you are here o help and starts coughing. Surya takes out a water bottle but its empty. He looks here and there and sees a hand pump at a distance and gets down to bring water. He is filling bottle looking at Sara in the car but she suddenly disappears. He runs to the car and searches and throws away the bottle angrily after not finding her. Ammaji is in her room and is thinking if thsi girl is not found immediately in th morning everyone will start questioning. She takes out the cover from nder the mattress and starts to burn it. When its half burned she gets a call from Yashpal . She throws the half burnt cover on the floor and goes out of her room. Santhosh notices this and goes into Ammjis room. she sees the half burnt cover and opens it. All she can see is the half burnt picture and letteer. she is thinking and tells Yashpal that now we know she didnt run on her own but Surys took her. Now that she is found finish her off. She is standing in the balcony when Surya enters . She smirks and goes in. Jhanvi is asking Surys how can he be so careless and how could he leave her knowing her life is in danger. Surys says he left her seeing the ater pump so she might have either run away or someone took her away forcibly. Jhanvi says then we should go after immediately before she is killed. Surys says nothing of the sought will happen as he already informed the police and they might have started searching for her.

Santhosh is sleeping on the bed but is remembring the burnt envelope. She gets a message on her phone and she goes to Karan's room asking him to check the message on the phone. Karan looks at it and says he thinks Gudiya's nanaji has sent her pic and it opens slowly. He is shocked seeing the picture and Tanishaa is also shoakes the phone and. Santhosh takes the phone in her hand is shocked herself and says so Sara is Gudiya. They go to Sara's room and start looking for her. She is nowhere to be seen . Karan says he will search outside. Santhosh then remembers that karan is telling about the courier being delivered three days before and the burnt envelope.

she goes into Ammaji's room and ammaji is sleeping. She wakes up and asks what is the matter. Santhosh says where is Sara and ammaji says she would be in her room and where will she go in the night . asks why Ammaji hid the fact from her that Gudiya is Sara. She was searching for her like mad and Sara was her responsibility and her relationship with her husband is based on Sara's safety. Why did she hide the truth from her. Ammaji shouts back at her saying Santhosh also hid from her the fact that chautala was married and had a daughter. santhosh accuses Ammaji of using her for her political career. Ammaji says she was a enemy of the house and was spying for Tau and told each and every small thing related to this house to him. She trapped Adi and tried to kill his wife. and tells that if she was in her position she too will come to see her as an enemy. Santhosh asks Ammaji if Sara is alive .Ammaji is shocked hearing this.

PRECAP: Karan is asking Ammaji where ha sSara disappearec and Ammaji shouts at him asking him to keep his voice low and she is not responible for her whereabouts. Karan says he is responsible because Sara is his sister. Everyone is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for update sudha.
as a human being i'll go with surya an jhanvi. sara.aditya and ammaji's type characters are unsoial elementfor our social life. it's totally sara and aditya's fault not unborne child's fault.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeh but I have absolutely no regard for Sara especially after trying to kill Ragini. In my mind she is even worse than Adi and I would have no remorse with her if something happened to her. Thanks for the update😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much for the lovely update Lata dii...🤗
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sara is not good at all she is so selfish . first she was working for tau and now is focusing on someone husband. she has no oral values