rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Sarah coming with a knife to kill Ragini... she comes to Ragini's room and is reminded of the way everyone supported Ragini and not supported her in getting her rights... she's about to kill her when Karan stops her... this alerts Ragini... Karan drags Sarah to the hall... the commotion wakes up everyone...

Sarah confesses to all that she did want to kill Ragini and it's because she's trying to separate Adi from her... Ragini taunts Janvi that she was trying to help Sarah??? Surya-Janvi are not liking it... Ragini further tells she did not support her... and was being unjust... and now see for yourself the way Sarah is upto cheap tactics... Janvi looks down in shame... Sarah tells Ragini what rights are you talking about??? if Ragini had been a good wife to Adi then he would not have come to her... this proves Adi loves her alone... and this is something even Ragini knew and that's basically the reason why she plotted to kill her baby... everyone's shocked...Sarah rushes towards Ragini to kill her... Janvi protects Ragini while Karan catches hold of Sarah...

Ammaji asks Sarah to stop her nonsense... Sarah tells today everyone will see your true colours... today you are supporting your daughter in law... but you used me against the politician... you played with my feelings... that time you used to like my pairing with Adi and now you are standing against me... even though you may have played with my feelings but my love is true and so is the baby and i'll do anything to give the baby its rights... everyone's shocked...

Sarah challenges Ammaji that if she reveals the true colours of Adi to the world... then whatever power she's holding now... will just fizzle out... Ammaji asks Sarah to be quiet and go to her room... Sarah storms off angrily... Ammaji asks everyone to go their rooms... Ammaji signals Yashpal to come to her room... everyone leaves except for Surya... Surya is shown in thinking mode...

Ammaji asks Yashpal to kidnap Sarah... Yashpal gets 2 more men for the job... Sarah is trying to sleep in her room... someone else is also shown coming towards Sarah's room to kidnap Sarah... he kidnaps Sarah before Yashpal does... he takes her away through the window... Yashpal arrives with the other 2 ... and is shocked to note that Sarah has already been taken away... Yashpal sees a car taking away Sarah... Ammaji asks Yashpal to get Sarah somehow before she gets to the media... Sarah wakes up and asks who is he???... that person tells he's her well wisher... and she should be thankful that he saved her from her enemies... Sarah tells he's lying and is about to get off from the running car... that person stops the car and opens his shawl which was covering his face... it's Surya...!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarah looks shocked...

Precap - Karan tells Santosh that the pic of Gudiya is loading on the mobile... it finally gets loaded... Karan-Tanisha look shocked... Santosh takes the mobile from their hands to see the pic...

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update SujjišŸ¤— Finally Surya is getting some footage but this love triangle is ekdum bakwaasšŸ˜”
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for updates Sujju! I am surprised, its Surya!!