goddessisgaga thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
NAMASTE AAP LOG KO!
  1. I am new in this forum. But I have been following this forum's topic for about 6 months or a little more. First of all, I want to thank you for making this forum such amazing and proper by your posts and all updates, it's absolutely wonderful.
  2. So, to give you a little information: I am from Azerbaijan and my nationality is fully Azerbaijani. As you know, NAIDL is airing in some various countries, so my country WAS one of them. The serial has started airing here translated into Azerbaijani from September 2011 and they showed 2-3 episodes a day, even on weekends too as it broke records with TRPs here leaving all shows behind. I have been watching this show from Ammaji's actions towards Chanda due to her girl-children born (some who watch from the beginning may know) and I became prettily addicted to it, thanks to my daadi. We both have been watching it with great enthusiasm that I couldn't imagine any day of me without it. But in the beginning of last month the state has stopped the airing of foreign serials for a certain while that nobody has no idea how this craziness will last.
  3. So the last episode we could watch on TV was the first episode taking the leap where they showed Dia and Jhanvi for their time on their birthdays. But from then, as my daadi and me were too upset, despite didn't give up and decided to watch the upcoming episodes regularly on YouTube. AAPKA BAHUT BAHUT DHANYAVAAD for doing such great updates, if there were no, then we couldn't have watched so far. So in a month, me and daadi watched more than hundred episodes
  4. and currently we are at times WHEN BHANUPRATAP CAME BACK AND DIA-SHAURYA WEDDING. It's sooo amazing and from your posts I followed I knew that it gained much sympathy over there in those tracks too.
  5. There were few updates that were missed which I could ask for some of my Indian friends I met on the internet (thanks to Little Monsters fanbase) and they have provided me with them. But now some of them are on vacation and some of them are busy that leaves me wondering about some extreme dialogues (P.S. I AM THE MOST CURIOUS PERSON IN THE WORLD), but the lines are shortened that leaves me wondering that what dominant has been said there. Till now my Indian buddies have translated me with big goodness writing all sentences by sentences. So, I don't want to seek attention of you all by soliciting you to do dialogue translations for me, but I have no other way. It's been days I have stopped watching and I can't endure anymore, 'cuz those dialogues left me wondering.
  6. I hope you understand me, because it would be too awful to watch without understanding. Put yourself in my place, may it happen to nobody. My love to a serial have brought me so far and I do not want to give up half-way. So I had no other way than to log on finally and ask for a favor. 😭😭 😭😭
  7. I am too embarrassed to ask anyone about this here, because you would be like "WTH? We have no relation, no duty to you. What's our job to do it for you?", actually you are right, but for the sake of insaniyyat I hope someone will come to my voice. So I am asking if I post links and ask the minutes of those where the scene I desire to know happen, WOULD YOU DO IT FOR ME? You have no idea, how I am ashamed to ask, but I have no other way. You could tell me like "If you are embarrassed, then don't do", but wouldn't that be heart-breaking and hopeless left? CAN ANYONE HELP? 😳 😳 😳
  8. Oh and by the way, I know very very few Hindi like some few few few words and VERY simple sentences like, for example, "Aapka naam Bhagwani hai" or "Thaara naam Bhagwani sai" ;)
  9. ALSO, I HAVE READ SOME POSTS ABOUT THE FUTURE EPISODES TO THE CURRENT WHERE I KNOW that Joginder and Gajender will join hands with BP; Anjali will come; Ammaji will be hostaged, they will be confused about which is the real one; police will arrest Anjali and she will entrust Mausam to Ammaji for safekeeping; Ammaji will burn BP; Jogi and Gajender will throw away Ammaji from the house and Santosh, Chanda, Dia, Jhanvi, Avtaar, Karan, Tanisha will come with her to Veerpur and Ammaji will save Tanisha's baby-girl; then her battle will Rana will go on; Jhanvi will marry Rana's songs but she'll be patni of Surya; Ammaji will kill Rana; Tauji and his son will come and the politics battle will begin; Dia will be died in a car due to the bomb P.S. I am currently following the TAU-AMMAJI track and I think it's magnificent. But it would be weird to leave half-way the previous episodes, nah? So I would be thankful with all my heart if anytime I ask some few minuted episodes for you to translate.
Now, accept my excuses if I annoyed your brain a lot with this. Thank you for reading, but even if you haven't then never mind, may your body be healthy and you live long. ⭐️
Edited by goddessisgaga - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stupidestwatch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Paragraphs would have helped you.

Please don't mind my cockiness but am sure nobody can read that LONG without the help of paragraphs. That is why you had (as of 7th June) not a single LIKE or a single REPLY to your post (excluding mine which is requesting you to use paragraphs the next time you write something).

Our ancestors created paragraphs for a reason. Please use the tool.

Thanks. Please don't harbour any hard feelings against me. Am merely giving you some useful feedback. Thanks again.
goddessisgaga thumbnail
Awww why should I feel bad towards you? 😲Otherwise, I do feel grateful to you for such a big advice. It means a lot to me! THANK YOU so much. So what should I do know? Delete the post and write again through the way you said? What are paragraphs? :/
stupidestwatch thumbnail
No no need to delete or rewrite. Just edit your post to make some paragraphs.

As for your questions what are paragraphs... well why don't you try googling it. :) It is very easy to understand. You'll be fine. Don't worry.
goddessisgaga thumbnail
Thanks! Yeah I think I got what you meant ;) Shukriya! Now main koshish karengee.
stupidestwatch thumbnail
Hey nice, you added paragraphs. That's a start. Now people will understand your post better.

😊 😊