WU 16th May - Mahabharat starts!

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with, Ragini comes to Ammaji and handovers her mangalsutra. She tells Ammaji she is not interested in continue with this relationship. She gives divorce paper to Ammaji and says she has signed it already. Aditya will also not have any issue to sign them. Ammaji takes papers and says she is part of this family. And she wants everyone together rather than part away. So till the time she is alive; this divorce not gonna happen. Ammaji tears down the papers. Ragini asks what do you want me to do here? Stay alone in corner? Ammaji says I promise you that I will bring back Aditya in your life. You have to keep patience. But one thing, if you want your rights you have to fight for them.

Aditya comes to Sarah's room. Their romantic talk continues. Sarah reveals that Ammaji are planning to get them married. Aditya is thinking to himself, keep dreaming Sarah. Its not gonna happen. Sarah hugs Aditya. Ragini is passing by and sees this. Aditya notices Ragini and releases hug. Sarah also sees Ragini. Ragini goes away. Later Yashpal informs Aditya Ammaji had called him.

Ragini breaks down in her room. Santosh comes there and asks the reason. Ragini tells about Aditya and Sarah affair. Santosh is shocked. She consoles Ragini.

Aditya comes to meet Ammaji. Ammaji tells Aditya about Ragini asking for divorce. Aditya says he doesn't mind to divorce Ragini. Ammaji tells this is the thing you lack most, self control! If you can't control yourself, how are you going to control others? And media is now running behind you as future political leader. What news you want to give them about your relation? People will surely say if you cant control your wife, how u will control others. So better stick to this relation for your gain. Aditya understands. Ammaji tells him tomorrow you have to go for some work. Aditya agrees.

Next day, Aditya goes out. One man comes to Aditya. But as Aditya is not there he meets Karan and gives 30 lakhs for party fund. Karan says he will give it to Aditya. Chanda sees this. Tanisha comes out and tells Durga's medicines are over. Bring them when you visit city. She is trying to fix her earings when it falls down. Karan asks her what happened? She says it's broken. Karan asks her why didnt you demand for new one? Specifically when our financial status is better now. They are in joyful mood and Tanisha praises Karan. Karan says now i have to bring bangles too as you have praised me too much. Karan gives money to Tanisha and ask to keep it safe. Chanda misinterprets that Karan is going to buy jwellery for Tanisha from same money.

Ragini is seating alone. Aditya comes there and tries to talk with her nicely. Ragini is surprised. Chanda comes there and tells Aditya about incident. Aditya is angry

Precap - Aditya taunts Tanisha and throws money. Santosh, Jhanvi, Surya comes there. Karan says you have to talk respectfully with my wife and mothers. Aditya argues and fight starts between them. Surya interferes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thankyou so much for the lovely update Darshu dii... 🤗