darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ammaji is declared as winner of election. Tau and his son are angry and thinking how this could happen. Ammaji is thinking about flashback, where Karan and yashpal gives money to people and asks them to tie red thread on hand. So all people who comes with red thread are Ammaji's supporter.

Everyone in family congratulate Ammaji for winning election. Satpal and other people also celebrate it by putting mala on Ammaji. Ammaji tells them she is happy after winning but doesn't want to celebrate after Diya's death. People appreciates Ammaji for her stand. She decides to meet people of Veerpur. Tau calls on Aditya's phone. But Ammaji asks him not to pick up the call.

Ammaji addresses people of Veerpur and promises them to change Veerpur state in next 5 years. People says Ammaji they are with her.

Tau comes there and congratulates Ammaji. Ammaji also praises Tauji in front of everyone. Ammaji is set to return. Tau asks Ammaji to come for dinner at his home. But Ammaji denies saying her family needs her.

Surya get some phone call. He comes to Ammaji and says work is done. Ammaji asks everyone to leave for home. She goes with Surya. Ammaji and Surya comes to place where Sugani and his supporter are kept. Sugani is shocked to see Ammaji there. She asks Ammaji, now you have won election. What do you want from me? Ammaji gets the gun and Sugani and his supporter are frighetened. Sugani asks Ammaji to forgive her. They request Surya to tell Ammaji same. Surya asks them to answer to Ammaji's questions if they want to live. Ammaji asks them I want to know who was behind plotting bomb in my car before election? Sugani and his supporter are shocked.

Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have updates last part which I missed out...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much Darshu dii...🤗