WU 8th May - Ammaji's politics!

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with, Jhanvi telling ammaji her step to attend rally will be big slap on their enemy's face who are responsible for Dia's death. Aditya comes and informs Ammaji Sarah is not feeling well, she could not attend rally. Ammaji tells Aditya let her take rest. Everyone leaves for rally.

Vikram is shown outside. Ammaji consoles him and tells him that politics has snatched away Diya from us. I am jumping into politics to make sure that killer of Diya wont be spared. Vikram tells Ammaji, he is with her. But what's the use of this revenge now. Diya has gone and that gap cant be fulfilled by anyone. He says he wont be able to do his duty anymore in haveli. Ammaji tells I wont force you. Whatever your decision is, I am ready to accept that.

Tau is surprised why Sarah is not picking up his call. How he will come to know whether Ammaji is going to rally. Tau's son comes and informs him that he has already taken care to make this rally fail again. Guys to whom ammaji gave money to increase crowd in rally, he had stopped them on border.

In car, Aditya gets call for same. Aditya tells Ammaji people to whom we gave money wont be able to make to rally. Now how can rally be successful? Ammaji is thinking. They reach to spot and sees crowd more than they expected. Aditya and Yashpal are surprised. Ammaji tells this is the perfect time to tag these people for me all the time. Car stops and Ammaji asks Aditya to stay with her. Yashpal opens door and Ammaji pretends like she is unable to walk. She takes support of Aditya and Yashpal and make to the stage. Surya and Vikram looks surprised.

Ammaji goes to stage and addresses people. (This is the perfect drama she makes and takes advantage of Diya's death to get sympathy). People supports Ammaji. Ammaji seats in car. Surya comes there and tells Ammaji, reporter wanted to meet her. But considering her health he denied that. Ammaji tells him before making such decision ask me once. Surya is surprised. Ammaji asks Surya to call reporter to haveli. Surya unwillingly agrees.

Tau and his son watches it on TV and get angry. Tau tells Ammaji had perfectly created issue of her granddaughter's death and earn sympathy.. Now there are more chances for her to win election. Tau breaks TV in anger.

Episode ends.

Precap - Sarah gets call from Santosh. She gets angry on Santosh where as Santosh is calmly talking with her. Both are shown at two ends at same wall side

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the updates Darshu😃.
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is a classic ! Meghna malik as Ammaji is unique in her acting ! She is a treat to watch. I have immense regard for this show, it's director and acters. Even If it is shown at any odd time, I make it a point to change my schedule and enjoy watching.
Edited by Desdemona - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much for the lovely update Darshu dii...🤗