Written Update - 23rd April

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with, Tau's son asking Aditya and Surya to go outside. Ammaji also asks them to do same. Surya and Aditya leaves. Tau gets angry on Ammaji for her carelessness. He scolds her that because of her Sugani has dared to stand against them. He had always told her only follow things which he is telling. But she considers herself oversmart. Because of her, chances of their party winning election is fading away. He asks her not to forget he was the one who made herself. Because of him, she got support of such big party. He asks her to leave. Ammaji is all set to leave, but she turns back to reply Tauji. She told him you came to me for your own purpose. No one can make Ammaji. I am still strong enough to stand by myself. And he came to her; because he wanted to support for his party to get hold on Veerpur seat. I am having support of Veerpur people still with me and I will win election. Ammaji walks off that leaves Tau and his son furious. Tau tells his son if we dont control Ammaji she will surely fire back on us.

Ammaji come outside. Aditya asks her what happened; but Ammaji doesn't reply. They turn to leave. In car, Surya asks Ammaji whats the next step? Ammaji tells them to stop the car and get down. Surya and Aditya get down. Ammaji takes car's key from Aditya and asks them to call haveli arrange for another vehicle. She takes car alone to some place which is not known to anyone. Her behavior leaves Aditya and Surya confused.

Ragini is in kitchen and very much disturbed. Tanisha looks at her and feels bad. She is trying to pour milk in bottle holding Durga but unable to do. Tanisha comes there with intention to help her. But Ragini asks her to stay away from her matter and she can manage herself. Tanisha feels bad.

In haveli, everyone is worried where Ammaji could be. Jhanvi tells Aditya and Surya that they shouldn't have leave Ammaji alone. Santosh tells no one will know what's going on in Ammaji's mind except herself. Chanda starts her rant there too. Ammaji comes back. Diya asks where you went alone? We all were worried. Ammaji tells she is not kid that everyone should be worried for her. Surya tells Ammaji its not safe to go alone anywhere as its risky time. Ammaji tells Surya whatever destined to happen will surely happen. No one can change that. And nothing is going to work by sitting at home. Its now time to show our power. She asks them to arrange for rally no one has seen or heard before. Surya looked disturbed.

Ragini is walking like zombie in corridor. She almost decides to jump off from roof along with Durga. She is about to jump when Tanisha sees her from down and tries to stop her. Aditya also comes there running. But Ragini still tries to jump. Karan comes at right time and pulls her back. Tanisha comes running and holds Durga. Ragini still tries to jump but Karan makes sure that she wont. He takes Ragini downstair. Everyone comes outside running. Aditya tells Ammaji about what happened. Ammaji makes decision that Tanisha will take care of Durga now and asks Aditya to lock Ragini. Ragini cries a lot but Ammaji and Aditya doesn't listen.

Ammaji and Surya going in car. Ammaji tells Surya, Sugani cant go against her unless she has strong support. And no one can do this except Tauji. Surya tells Ammaji he already told her that Tau is not reliable person. Suddenly Surya notices a vehicle following them from mirror. He keeps eye for some time and his doubt is confirmed. Ammaji asks him what happened? Surya tells seems that someone is following us. Ammaji pulls handbrake suddenly. That vehicle too stops. Ammaji and Surya comes out of car. But that vehicle takes another turn looking at them.

Episode ends

Precap - Ammaji is sleeping in her room when someone tries to attack on her using knief.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for continuing with the written update. I don't watch the show regularly anymore. It is so boring without JaYa romance. Surya seems to have forgotten his wife and mesmerized by Ammaji. On top of it, Diya to die in bomb blast. Why such a horrible end to such a cute character? These CVs really have no brains. Can't they think of a better way to part with Diya's character? Like Shaurya calling her from US, and her family drops her off at the airport. Vicky and she part ways as good friends.

So now it is end to Dia-Vicky story too. All we have left is Ammaji and idiot Aditya. We have nothing to look forward to.😔
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know JuhiRockz, its too boring to watch Laado these days... No JaYa scenes, only Ammaji, Tau and Aditya..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much for the lovely update Darshu dii... 🤗