-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well believe it or not I was imagining something like this would happen. What other reason could there be that Diya's character had not been focused on for the past year? Her love story, her marriage, nothing had been summarized. Simran's exit is just going to worsen things for Laado and although she has not confirmed the news I think she will leave otherwise when Telly Buzz contacted her she would decline it straight away. Without Shaurya and Diya there was no Laado for me anyway. Although I am upset I wish Simran all the best. Her character has not been focused on at all anyway. Best of luck for your future endeavors Simran all your fans are here with you and will be the whole way through :) xxx
Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have only started watching Laado occasionally after Kapil entered the show so not a fan of Simran as she did not have much to do in the show while I was watching...
But since there was not real story with her character it is better for her to quit and try some other show.
Wish Simran all the best in her career and life ahead
sodi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
NOW IAM WAITING WHEN THE HELL WILL THIS SHOW BE DEAD🤢😡😈
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kill all the characters in a blast and end the show🤢 Its a gone case anyways👎🏼 All the best Simran and hope u get a good show where ur talent will be put to good use.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
am glad for Simran's decision, hope Kaps and Bhaisnabhi also follows he same, no point in being in this show, the plot sucks, the sets sucks even more, the timing also sucks ad the way trps are going, Colour should seriously put this off air, they had absorbed enough from this show pre-leap, now time to close shop
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

I have only started watching Laado occasionally after Kapil entered the show so not a fan of Simran as she did not have much to do in the show while I was watching...

But since there was not real story with her character it is better for her to quit and try some other show.
Wish Simran all the best in her career and life ahead

Same with me. I started watching from last November so mostly was caught by JaYa chemistry.

Will miss Diya, she was cute, but anyways no hope for the show anymore. they hardly show JaYa, and Ammaji and Aditya are very boring.
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i started to watch laado for vaishnavi [ i like to see her from cid] and after kapil's entry i like him too. and now i loved to see their pair. i want to see jhanvi and dia's lovely scenes but i don't think cvs wants it. cvs wants only ammaji. so surya, jhanvi n dia plz join other show.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Geez! I have already typed my reaction to this on TB so no point wasting time in doing so again😆.
I'm quite an old member of this forum. Have been watching Laado since 2010, but have stopped watching it now. Just for some morbid curiousity, I heard a while back that Jhanvi (Vaishnavi) is going qiut too and return to CID. Has anyone news on that?
Thanks😊
Love,
Harsha
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The CVs should end Diya's character on a positive note. Why give her such a cruel death? It makes no sense.

I think the best thing will be to show that she is on a phone call and crying. And then she reveals to her family that Shaurya called from US and asked her to join her there. He is not married and that was a misunderstanding (they have to come up with some cover up here). The family drops her off at the airport, and the plane takes off.

Vicky watched the plane take off from a distance, and puts his sunglasses on to hide his tears. He had brought Ammaji's family to the airport in his jeep. Diya promised to be his friend always before she left.