Written Update - 12 April!

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with, Ammaji calling Chanda to hall. Everyone else is all present. Ammaji asks Chanda to give back keys of house. Chanda is shocked. She returns back keys with tearful eyes. Chanda tells Ammaji its seems that she doesnt trust Chanda anymore. Ammaji tells trusts and respect doesn't come by age. It comes to you by your own doings. You got responsibilities of house but you never did what was required as head of the house. I have been always telling Surya and Jhanvi are part of this family. Then you shouldn't have differentiate between others and them. Chanda looks at Surya-Jhanvi angrily. However both are determinant this time. Param is smiling evil. Ammaji tells going forward Chanda will only look at household work. And every member of this family will get monthly expense as per their need and this responsibility will be handled by Aditya. Aditya is all happy; but Ragini and Tanisha look disappointed. Ammaji looks at Aditya and tells him, if Jhanvi requires any money you will give her without any question. I dont want such kind of issues to be raised again in family. Aditya agrees. Chanda leaves from there crying.

Chanda is cursing everyone. She blabbers that she only has to do every work of household. And all these new girls are trying to teach her how to do it. She is so angry that doesnt notice bed corner and it hits her knee accidently. Chanda is in pain when Param comes there and offers her balm. Chanda puts balm and feels better. Param starts his drama and tells Chanda he felt really bad for her. She is eldest DIL of this family and still get such treatment. But he understands her pain and he has solution to her problem too. If she wants to get her prestige back then she should take Aditya her control. Once she has person handling finance of this house under her; everyone will be under her control. Chanda is thinking and Param is happy thinking his plan successful.

Santosh tries to call Chautala's daughter. But person at opposite end replies that he has already told her not to call then why she is calling again and again. He had told already Guddi(Chautala's daughter) doesnt want to meet anyone from this family. Then dont call here again. He cuts down the call and Santosh is thinking.

Phone rings again and Santosh picks up call. Its Ammaji at other end. She tells Santosh she must be alone as Chautala is also not there. Then rather than staying alone she can come to Veerpur as she is required here now. Santosh is hesitant. Ammaji tells she knows she must be thinking how can she come here? But she has considered Santosh as her daughter and for her this house is as her mother's house where she can come any time. Santosh agrees.

One person offers money to Surya. Surya looks at money and shuts down the bag. Aditya comes there.Surya says I don't agree to give this contract to you. Person asks what has gone wrong. Surya tells when last time this contract was given to you, you cut down 5 times more trees than agreed. People from that area are still suffering from this loss. Person says if its problem for you, then I can get your commission increased. Surya give a stare, picks up the bag and angrily throws back to person. He says if I have said no once that's it; you wont get this contract again.
That person is about to leave when Aditya stops him. He asks Surya if money flows in this house, do you have problem with that? Why cant we accept the deal? Surya replies Aditya we have to think about others before making any decision. If we cut trees at such speed, what will be there for future generation? Aditya replies first we should think about ourselves then we can think about future generation.

Ammaji comes there and asks Aditya why are you going against it? If Surya has made decision then why are you interfering? Ammaji asks that person to go; he leaves. Ammaji turns to Surya I have full confidence on decision taken by you. I know you think about others before thinking for yourself. And I hope in future also you will do same. Surya says he will do same in future. He stares at Aditya and leaves from there. Ammaji is about to leave when she turns back to Aditya and says I don't want outsider of this family to know differences. You should do your work and not poke nose anywhere else. Aditya agrees.

Heera is cutting onion and crying. Chanda is shouting on him for making it fast. Param comes there and asks Chanda if she keeps giving importance to other matter then she will loose whatever control she has right now. And people who have come will win over. Chanda is restless and thinks who has come now?

Santosh has come and she meets everyone. Tanisha, Jhanvi and Diya are happy to see Santosh. Ammaji tells her to meet everyone, she will meet her in night. Ammaji leaves. Everyone greets Santosh and tells her they were missing her lot. Chanda comes there and angry to see Santosh over there. She shouts for Satpal name. Santosh sees Chanda and comes forward to hug her. But Chanda as usual behaves like Santosh is guest to this house. She asks Satpal to take her luggage to guest room. Jhanvi is about to interfere but Santosh stops her. Santosh and everyone leaves from there and Chanda is thinking why Santosh has come now?
Param is watching all this and tells Chanda she has still not started her main task. Param reminds her about gaining control over Aditya. Chanda is thinking about same.

Yashpal brings that drunken at some deserted place and points gun at him. He says now he wont be able speak out against anyone. Drunken cries to not to kill him. Aditya comes over there too. Yashpal fires the gun( Its not known whether that person is killed)

Precap - Sarah confides Aditya he can share his secret with her. Aditya tells truth to her that he put fire in village on Ammaji's order. Sarah is shocked to learn truth.

Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update 😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail