What is this show Promoting?

mrkool2011 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been a silent observer 😊but I have to say that I cannot believe what this show is encouraging. its encouraging Bigamy, Shaurya's second marriage is illegal according to Hindu law and bigamist can be put into jail if the first wife complains. I just dont understand why Diya was so upset, shew as acting as if her marriage is over, when this is simply not the case, I mean I understand that people would say that she is Shaurya's ex-wife as they have split up but technically she is his estranged wife and she can go back to him whenever she wants. I have noticed this is becoming a pattern for this show before as well Jhanvi was erroneously married to three brothers even though this is against every law, every rule this is not correct, this is a mockery of marriage they are treating marriage like a game, if you like someone you marry them, if you dont want to stay with them then fine just leave them. This is totally wrong, to end a marriage you need to divorce and then you can remarry legally, in this show Santosh was also going to illegally marry her childhood lover and adulterer this is a joke! this show is making a joke of marriage. I know Shaurya has simply been shown to be remarried simply so that people's sympathies are with Diya and they can show her illegally remarrying the inspector😡 there is a normal procedure for when a marriage breaks down, you do not simply forget about it and continue to live like a bachelor or spinster. I dont understand why Diya broke her mangalsutra, that doesn't mean anything, in fact she has disrespected the holy bond of marriage. the bottom line Diya is still married to Shaurya and nothing can change that except divorce of course so she can remarry as many times as she wants but she will always be legally married to Shaurya. well that's my rant over and I hope that I have not offended anybody. Please fell free to share your views 😊
Edited by mrkool2011 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrkool2011 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bnm12

I have been a silent observer

what do you mean?