rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiii friends... from tomorrow i won't be providing detailed updates... it would be a very brief update... and if by any chance am not able to provide them then am really sorry... as these days am very busy with my work and studies... it's becoming too tedious for me... sorry for the inconvenience...

Episode starts with Vikram telling Diya after knowing everything his decision has not changed... he still loves her... and will do it forever.. Diya starts crying... Vikram asks her to forget her past... and Shaurya didn't even think once about her... Diya gives Vikram back his hanky... and tells sorry for making it dirty... Vikram tells she has made this hanky priceless... and given a chance he would make it a precious show piece in his room... Diya feels awkward...

Vikram tells one thing he's happy to know that she trusts him... and that's why she chose to go with him rather than anyone else... Diya smiles teary... Vikram tells he'll never break her trust... and he will always be her friend... they are finally back to the haveli... Diya leaves...

Tanisha comes out fresh from bath... Karan is sleeping.. she smears the water from her hairs on his face... Karan wakes up scared... Tanisha tells nothing has happened... but she wants to tell something important to him... Karan asks her to tell... Tanisha tells I love you... Karan tells you woke me for this??? Tanisha tells he's a lucky husband... as your wife is telling i love you and runs from there... Karan runs behind her and catches her by her waist... they share an eyelock... and some romantic moments... he places a kiss on her forehead...

Adi is restless... he removes a pic of Tanisha from his wallet... and is shown thinking in his mind that his love for her will never change... and he cannot bear to see her with anyone else... Adi comes out of his room... he hears Tanisha laughing... Karan tells Tanisha... that he got to know what love is from her... Adi is eavesdropping... Tanisha smiles... and hugs him... someone comes there... Adi looks shocked and jealous... it's that reporter Sarah... Adi walks up to her... and they greet each other...

Sarah tells Adi although we could not give each other company in the night... we can give it in the morning... they go for jogging... they sit on the banks of some river... Sarah is telling Adi that fishing is an art... and not all can do it... Sarah trips... Adi catches her... they hug... Sarah looks at him in a romantic manner... and says sorry... again she trips... Adi catches her... Sarah tells it seems he's scared of girls... ADi tells he's not scared... but he's being in his limits after all he's married... Sarah tells he's taking it the wrong way and so what he's married... limits are to be built up as much your heart desires...

Ammaji tells Karan that everything has to be in order.. Yashpal comes there and tells Ragini's parents have come... Adi is shocked... Ragini comes there crying and hugs her mother and tells she has been calling since so many days... Ammaji comes there...Ragini's parents have not come to take Ragini... they are doing some other drama... Ragini is shocked to know that and leaves angrily...

Diya sees her mangalsutra and is reminded of Shaurya breaking it and asking her to go away... she starts crying and shouts she hates him like anything... and throws the mangalsutra angrily... Janvi comes there... she picks it up and asks Diya what happened?? Diya tells it's something she should have done long back and Shaurya has married again... Janvi looks shocked...

Precap - Adi is torturing Ragini like anything and tells now even her parents have begged him to keep you with me... Scared Ragini is crying because of his evil treatment...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aahanaatre thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 the updates sujjie di...
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no need of detailed update...as story tese days is nt gr8...brief is more than enuf...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sujju, dont worry I am on leave for most of the days... I will try to provide detailed updates whenever possible for me
akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey
why had Shaurya and dia broken up
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think we all need to truly thank Sujju di for her efforts. You have been so helpful didi. Thank you for all your time. We all really appreciate it! Three cheers for Sujju di everyone!

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshiankita

hey

why had Shaurya and dia broken up

as far as i know it's because Shaurya's dad was responsible for Diya's parents death... he happened to be the enemy of Ammaji... this truth was revealed after their marriage... Shaurya came to the wrong assumption that Diya married him in order to take revenge..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Aahana, Darshu di, Preeti, @ NeelimaSJ, @ phaneeswar... thankyou for being so much understanding... 🤗
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for your timely and detailed updates. Take it easy. Darshana has picked up the updating part, so that is great news for us.

Hope you can continue to make the VMs whenever you have a chance. I love those more than the serial itself.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: JuhiRockz

Thanks for your timely and detailed updates. Take it easy. Darshana has picked up the updating part, so that is great news for us.

Hope you can continue to make the VMs whenever you have a chance. I love those more than the serial itself.

awww thankyou so much dear... will surely make one when i find time...🤗 i wish we get more JaYa scenes...