Diya's on her way to meet Shaurya

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
There was a scene in today's episode where Raghini said to Aditya that she could not live with him anymore and wanted to go back. Ammaji said to her where will you go? There is no space in society for a married women without her husband. Here they showed Diya's face quite a few times. Tears filled her eyes and she looked down to the floor. It was clearly obvious that she was remembering her Shaurya. Then in the precap they showed that Diya crept out of the house covered in a shall hiding her face. She got out and went to Inspector Vikram and said to him how fast can you drive a jeep. Vikram asked her where he wanted to go so late at night. Diya said it would be nice if you could take me without asking questions, otherwise I will manage myself. I am almost certain that Diya is going to Delhi and is going to meet Shaurya. As excited as I am, I am freaked out at the same time. This is the time we have all been waiting for Shadia fans. What will happen to Shaurya's character? Is he still alive? Is there a replacement for Varun (please nooo-I want Varun and Simran together)! I am so scared but excited at the same time. What do you think is going to happen? I am so scared... Btw, I have though of a name for Varun-Simran. It is: Vamran? What say??? I am sooo scared...Mere shadia...Really hope Varun's back now! If anybody has anyone they can contact to find out please askkk ASAP and let us all know! some people on fb might know...please lets try and find out...im sooo freaked out! this is the big moment guys...whats gonna happen? Love you shadia forever and ever and ever!! <33333

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perfectprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate to have such a negative attitude but Im thinking this may be a start to Vikram and Dia story. Maybe the track is that Dia and Vikram will fall for eachother even though Dia is married. Why else would Dia need to be accompanied by Vikram. Im sure Ammaji would want Dia to get remarried. I would hate it if that happens but it looks that way. Laado has ruined Shadia story. 😭
If Varun was coming back there would have been some news about it. Been waiting months for Dia and Shaurya to get together again, hope it happens but seems unlikely
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Who cares? I'm so sick of this. I hate Laado for doing this. If Shaurya doesn't come back...I just...uhhh 😡 ... I'll do something crazy. I don't get it. What's the point of basing half an year of the show on Shaurya Diya, them fighting for their love, their marriage and all that when Shaurya isn't coming back?!?! Dude its been 8 months. What do they want from their viewers? I can't believe this. I'm heart broken 💔 🤬 I laugh at the CVs stupidness for not bringing Shaurya back 🤣 I will love the CVs more than anything if they bring Varun back ❤️ Then again, nothing happens the way we want it to so what's the point of hoping? 😡 Whenever I expect something exciting hamesha usska ulta hojatha hai I really can't believe this. 😡 I am sad that Shadia are no longer together but there's nothing I can do about it and CVs don't seem to care about what us viewers want. Just let them be and get low TRPs for the show without Shadia 😆 No Shadia no Laado. @perfectprincess, i don't blame you for your attitude. I've been thinking the same. What more can we expect from such CVs? More than upset I am angry.
Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 12 years ago