connectedhearts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ever since I have watched the epi in which Dia is remembering all the happy times she spent with Shorya; I have become eager for his comeback. The last couple of days I had really been worried, I thought the progress of the story was going towards Vikram and Diya but now I can breathe a sigh of relief. I really can't wait until Shaurya is back and him and Diya are back together again. I truly love this couple and only watch Laado for them. Just thinking about how much they fought their families for their love, how it was because of their love that Diya stood up to Ammaji for the very first time, she spoke her mind, became stronger, Shorya's ongoing support for her, the risks they took to get married and eventually their doomed loverstory because of family enmity. I want Shorya to come back but only him, none of his family members.

-Maybe the misunderstanding his over and he comes back for Diya's forgiveness for not trusting her in the first place.

-Or their can be a chance meeting, Diya, with Janvi's help could once again explain her innocence over his fathers death

-Maybe he can come back for revenge, perhaps in a more serious mode. He could have changed over the time he has spent away from Diya. Looking after family business, wearing suits, serious and no longer the jolly guy he used to be. Diya would come back to him and he will gradually change into his old self.

So many thoughts. How do you want Shaurya to come back? More importantly is there any confirmation that he will be back?😊

Edited by connectedhearts - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yup...we are all waiting desperately for his comeback. Same with me. Ever since I have watched the recent episodes of Laado where Diya has been remembering Shaurya it just about seems like he will come back. I cried my heart out in the episode where Diya was remembering him. I was like koy Shaurya ko uthaakey ley awo! But it didn't work! ;( Then again there is really nothing we can do, we just have to wait and watch what the CVs plan for us. Some people say that Varun will come back, some people say he won't; so basically nothing is certain. Varun may be on a break because of his marriage/engagement rituals but I am not sure. I will be very upset if they replace Shaurya for someone else. I want Varun to play the role because Varun and Simran make the best jodi. As surprising as it may sound, I want Shaurya's character to come back as an evil character. I don't necessarily want him to come back as a man with a suit and tie and all that. Maybe Shaurya should come back pretending he still loves Diya but on the inside he wants revenge from her. Maybe he should come back with Bajri and Bajri will continue influencing him to get revenge against Diya from BPs death. Then as time passes and Diya gets more and more affected and hurt Shaurya realizes his love for. The reason way I want it to be this way is because if he just comes back loving Diya like he did before I am scared that Shadia won't get enough attention. They will just re-unite and then there will be nothing interesting to watch with their jodi. I want some ups and downs with their jodi and I want Shaurya to realize his mistake and his love for Diya. Most of all I want some romance between them! Now that Avtar is in Delhi may be he will meet Shaurya there. Basically I have no idea and all I want is for him to come back. It is too hard to watch Laado without him anymore. I probably can't do it for much longer.
singsongsay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post, took me back to the days when Janvi and Dia pretended to fight infront of Ammaji so that Dia could marry Shaurya. Really miss the RJ shaurya days😎, the college fun😃, the secret meetings😉, the different avatars Shaurya took in Aditya's wedding to meet Diya🤣, Diya's suprises for Shaurya's birthday🥳, the number of romantic songs❤️, the phone calls😳 and most importantly their run away marriage on a white horse😍. Their background music on 27th March brought it all back for me. After reading your post Im now planning to have a marathon of Dia and Shaurya scenes.

Shaurya should come back soon. Really miss him.
I want Varun to be back as Shaurya
Shaurya coming back for revenge would just create problems and Dia and Shaurya have already been through alot. I would prefer if their future love story is more simple.
makingmagic thumbnail
I don't come to the Laado forum often and I havnt watched Laado since the Veerpur track started. Im a big fan of Shaurya and Dia and I just read this post. I'm glad that Dia had flashbacks of Shaurya but can someone tell me what episode this was. I have been trying to look for it and would love to watch it.
singsongsay thumbnail

Originally posted by: makingmagic

I don't come to the Laado forum often and I havnt watched Laado since the Veerpur track started. Im a big fan of Shaurya and Dia and I just read this post. I'm glad that Dia had flashbacks of Shaurya but can someone tell me what episode this was. I have been trying to look for it and would love to watch it.

Im the same, I havent watched Laado for a while
The epi was on 27th march, on the 2nd half of the epi. Dia is thinking about him whilst hugging her wedding dress. It is a short scene but I have already watched the scene 100 times- it's really sad (heartbreaking)
-bonbon- thumbnail
@singsongsay yeah it may create a few problems but the romance after it would just be fabulous. I just want to make sure that there jodi is focused on more because Diya's character has been getting basically no focus recently.

@makingmagic here are the links to the scenes:

Btw...where have you guys been? We posted so many threads dedicated to Shadia but you guys aren't in any of them! Please become more active on the NAIDL forum. So many of the Shadia fans have left the forum after their break up. We really need support from you guys to bring their jodi back! Involve yourself in these threads:

And there are many more! I am the biggest fan of Shadia and we all need to work together to support their jodi and bring them back!
singsongsay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

@singsongsay yeah it may create a few problems but the romance after it would just be fabulous. I just want to make sure that there jodi is focused on more because Diya's character has been getting basically no focus recently.

Btw...where have you guys been? We posted so many threads dedicated to Shadia but you guys aren't in any of them! Please become more active on the NAIDL forum. So many of the Shadia fans have left the forum after their break up. We really need support from you guys to bring their jodi back! Involve yourself in these threads:

I kinda agree with you, a revenge track will give Shadia more importance I guess. I don't mind either way as long as Shaurya comes back. To be honest, Laado became kinda boring for me after Veerpur so just stopped watching it. I make a quick occasional visit to the forum for any news on varun coming back but don't really linger around too much. I recently heard of the scene where dia remembers Shaurya, watched it and so now waiting for his comeback. You are right, it is time to become more active on the forum now
-bonbon- thumbnail
You a simran fan? Join her universe and comment on her IF fan page and her pics to raise her rank. Also go into Varuns page and comment there and on his pics.
perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shaurya should
Shaurya has to
Shaurya will
Come back

Let's have faith
Diya just can't forget her husband and fall for Vikram
If that does happen, then this is not the same show I had watched the same time last year. They should have never introduced Vikram to be opposite Dia. Whats the point of making us fall in love with Shadia and then completely forget about them😭. If Varun doesn't come back, then at least they should continue the character of Shaurya.