Na Aana Iss Desh Laado Newsletter!

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all. For quite some time I have been thinking of ways to make the NAIDL forum more active. I think this topic has been previously raised by someone (may be last year or so). I was wondering whether you would all like to create a Na Aana Iss Desh Laado newsletter. If you are not sure what a newsletter is it is basically an overview of a: Week / Fortnight / Entire season of episodes and the forum.

I was thinking to organize to make a Na Aana Iss Desh Laado newsletter and I would really appreciate your support. Things it would include would be:

-The story of Na Aana Iss Desh Laado so far
-Love stories (Shadia, JaYa, Karan and Tanisha, Aditya and Raghini
-The future story of Laado
-The TRP journey of Laado
-Acknowledgments (people to thank who majorly contribute to this forum)
-Any other ideas suggested by you will be incorporated.

I volunteer to be the organizer of creating this newsletter. I would really appreciate your thoughts and suggestions firstly about whether this is a good idea or not and secondly any other ideas you have to incorporate in the newsletter. I will try and post the newsletter ASAP after getting all your suggestions. Please do let me know what you think of this idea if you read this post. Please, please, please as I am trying very hard to make this forum active and would really appreciate your support. Thanks all.