darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Aditya really seems to be gone case to me just like Param. I agree he might
have not cross limits like Param did. However for Param Jhanvi was still his
wife. But Aditya is trying to force himself on Tanisha though she has told him
clearly that she has accepted Karan.

I didnt get what he is going to achieve running after Tanisha. Why he is so keen
to have appology and specially Tanisha's nice behavior. When Jogi and Gajji threw
Ammaji out. Ragini stood by him and supported him. There he accepted her as wife
despite of whatever happened...

His behavior is going to create trouble between Karan and him for sure..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually Darshu from the epi today - it did not look to me like Karan had any problems with his behaviour but Tanisha was defo upset and Ragini is in a state of shock and disappointment clearly shown on her face...
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what hpnd in 2 days epi?????????
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, what I don't get is, what is he trying to gain from this?Tanisha is a married woman and he is Ragini's husband.I mean I can actually feel both Ragini's and Tanisha's pain right now...They both have received pain from Aditiya.
MrRockySingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasharose

Yeah, what I don't get is, what is he trying to gain from this?Tanisha is a married woman and he is Ragini's husband.I mean I can actually feel both Ragini's and Tanisha's pain right now...They both have received pain from Aditiya.

Are Tanisha & Karan married to each other or just in love
?.
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MrRockySingh, yes they are married, as mentioned in today's episode. I just can't believe that someone as cool hearted like Aditya has totally lost his temper with Karan today..not to mention all he has done for his family up to date.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This Aditya-Tanisha story seems to be forced. Aditya came across as a gentleman and good person to me. Why would someone behave so irrationally all of a sudden? The CVs should have developed it gradually and in a different way. They should have given some time for a misunderstanding to happen that would cause Karan to suspect Tanisha and Ragini to suspect Aditya. And they should have shown Tanisha and Aditya suffering silently because their spouses misunderstood them. Perhaps the CVs could have used Param and Chanda to start this misunderstanding game. That way, they could have kept Aditya's character intact. The way they are now showing Aditya being so overtly pursuing Tanisha does not make sense. Aditya comes across pure stupid, not a reputed businessman, who cares about his family.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@JuhiRockz, I agree with you... I could not digest that Aditya who went against his father for Ammaji... He will behave with Tanisha this way and will throw attitude on Karan. Also will hurt him saying he doesn't belong to their family...
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was so happy when tanisha slapped him
aska19 thumbnail
Aitya is a good character. But he has attitude from the beginning. because of this attitude he lost Tanisha. Now he is not ready to accept that Tanisha is living happily without him.

Also he is not fair with Ragini because she has supported him in his bad timings.