Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@JuhiRocks, why u r not director of such episode!!!
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

@JuhiRocks, why u r not director of such episode!!!

@darshana

Oh i would have loved to direct Vaish and Kaps😉

I edited my post. Please read it again.
Edited by JuhiRockz - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Juhirocks Your post was so apt and I agree with Darshu you need to be the director of this show for all the couples romantic scenes...
This show is so full of drama and story after another story that they are loosing the whole concept of entertainment.
Who wants to see the real life drama over and over again - we know these bad guys exist and bad things happen that are shown in this drama but can they not entertain viewers with lighter moments - there is so much negativity in this show that i dread to watch it everytime.
It is moments like these where Surya and Jhanvi share beautiful moments and so with other couples in the show - they should take time to show them properly and not rush it to the serious story again...
Darshu thanks for the link dear I had missed this epi- so I will go back and watch it ...
Edited by Juna04 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Juna di, I agree... Really need some lighter moment in show rather than having drama one after another...
koolkallu thumbnail

yup .dey were rushing...

nut atlast "kuch toh mila dekhne keliye"

de saying"something is better than nothing "suits here

JuhiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

@Juhirocks Your post was so apt and I agree with Darshu you need to be the director of this show for all the couples romantic scenes...

This show is so full of drama and story after another story that they are loosing the whole concept of entertainment.
Who wants to see the real life drama over and over again - we know these bad guys exist and bad things happen that are shown in this drama but can they not entertain viewers with lighter moments - there is so much negativity in this show that i dread to watch it everytime.
It is moments like these where Surya and Jhanvi share beautiful moments and so with other couples in the show - they should take time to show them properly and not rush it to the serious story again...
Darshu thanks for the link dear I had missed this epi- so I will go back and watch it ...

Hey, Thank you! i feel there is so much scope to make it more romantic, more interesting, and pull more viewers.

I understand it is a political drama, but it is so boring to see these negative characters all the time. Now they showed Ammaji wounded and brought in another villain. Well, I just hope they show JaYa love story blooming, at least one scene every day.
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am just invigorating in deep thoughts after those scenes.😍 But one thing I was thinking about was this...like two soulmates know they're meant for each other but have never said those 3 magical words ever...oh well I guess as posted as before, it was just something that was right on and didn't need to be treated all mushy..