OMG Surya and Jhanvi!!!!!!!!!!!

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
It was so much sensational scene today...☺️❤️ Though it was short... but still...😳
Finally Surya and Jhanvi consummated marriage.
When Surya is breaking down with all events happening around. Jhanvi consoles him not bear everything alone and share his sorrow with her. She wipes his tears and finally both of them make it for it...😉

But I guess CVs of Laado are dumb!! When other serials are taking two episodes long for such scenes... they could have used same strategy...😆

❤️

Link to scene...😛

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5-jOCCs9orE
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they did it yehaaw 😳😳😳
Edited by tamzin43 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
I have updated video link
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i felt the consummating scene bit too rushed and thus funny...didnt like the background tune either...but happy that Jaya finally did it and the situation was well portrayed, it ws like Jhanvis gift to him in the most darkest time for him so storywise i liked the featuring
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree wid u darsh
in this moment cvs of laado is partial for jaya even shadia's scene was much better and long then jaya.
darshana23 thumbnail
Vrashali, I guess Laado's CV are now running behind drama, drama and drama only...
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i agree darsh but we want more n more scenes of jaya.
thanks for video link.😊
Edited by vrashali10 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
now that they have consumated, god knows how long we have to wait for another jaya scene in future
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu dii... Somewhere i was angry that this they did not feature in the mahaepisode promo... 😡to be honest i was so sure it would have been another Ammaji episode... 😳this promo of JaYa consummating would have fetched more trps...😔. coz i do have a feeling some would have skipped thinking it would have been another Ammaji driven episode... 🥺

JaYa consummation is really sweet...❤️ like Usma said i loved the placement of that scene ... 😍as finally Janvi made up to all the support and love Surya gave her... ☺️also the fact i loved the most... is here's one couple JaYa who never confessed their love to each other... but it always understood... ☺️
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

i felt the consummating scene bit too rushed and thus funny...didnt like the background tune either...but happy that Jaya finally did it and the situation was well portrayed, it ws like Jhanvis gift to him in the most darkest time for him so storywise i liked the featuring

Very cute scene...short but sweet. I loved the morning scene more. Jhanvi looked so pretty in her purple nightgown and with her cute smile. The way she said 'Happy Holi' to Surya was very cute 😊

But agree with you that background music was poor choice. Plus the scenes were little incoherent and disjointed; first they were sitting, suddenly they were shown standing with Surya walking towards her, then Surya sitting on the bed hugging Jhanvi's waist; hmmm it seemed a little disconnected and weird to me. They should have made it smoother, slower and more poetically flowing.

It should have been like this: Surya's head on Jhanvi's shoulder, Jhanvi comforting him; slowly Surya raises his head, takes Jhanvi's hands in his hands and kisses them; then he sweeps her in his arms; a minute later Surya holds her hands and they both stand up; they look into each other's eyes with Surya's hands on Jhanvi's shoulders. Then CUT IT...

Next day, RESUME at same scene: Surya slowly pulling Jhanvi towards him, and then in his arms; one minute's pause; then some smooches etc ❤️.; then slowly Surya picks her up and walks towards the bed; places her on the bed, some more smooches ❤️ ❤️ ❤️then slowly show them lying down, and the colors and the lights fading. A union beyond time...place...everything...

These CVs just don't know how to make it ultimate romantic. Do we have to teach them everything? What are they CVs for? Such a sweet couple...they should know how to cash in on their cuteness.

Totally agree with Darshana. They should have spread it out on two episodes. Today should have been them sitting close together, holding hands, Jhanvi calming Surya down, they looking at each other with lot of love in their eyes; and the rest of it next day.

Anyway, this is much better than nothing. Yes, I think now they will make us wait for weeks before they show JaYa again.

But I will still give them a 👍🏼 just to encourage NAIDL team.
Edited by JuhiRockz - 12 years ago