guyz dont kill me for this

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just a thought as ammaji family is coming to the haveli there could be a future pairing of param and diya as no shaurya return or param having a mate what do you guyz thinkz i,m off before someone kills me for thinking this 😆😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tamzin, I also thought of this seeing Param wants to seek revenge..
However he is trying to show that he has turned good, so I doubt he will do anything of that kind...
tamzin43 thumbnail
Yeah my thinking is following jaya route first hate then understanding then love ..who knows the same thing might happen with these two... maybe if the cvs pair these two up diya will be able to change params way of thinking just like janvi did with surya and he just like surya was before janvi changed him plus he looks damn hot with a killer smile ... but this is just a thought ... plz share you thoughts guyz
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was thinking that he might target Diya using Kuldeep as weapon... 😕
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
tamzin43 thumbnail
hhmm interesting times are in store with laddo lets see what happens
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you are right tamzin
by nature param is the real son of rana he is very cunning like rana.
when he will know that dia is a weakness of jhanvi n ammji than may be he'll use dia as a weapon to take revenge.😕
sodi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
future pairing of param and dia please don't think this .dia is innocent
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

don't worry sodi dia is not alone surya,jhanvi,vikram [i think] and all ammaji's family mamber with her. and may b cvs wants to make a triangle param-dia-vikram and vikram will save her. one by one cvs gives importance to all characters. so now dia's turn she also deserve happy life.
Edited by vrashali10 - 12 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@tamzin43,

Nah! I don't think it is a good idea. Even if Param changes because of Dia's love, it is kind of a sick thought that he had tried to hurt and kill Jhanvi in the past. Which girl would like to love and marry her sister's dushman? No, I just don't like this idea.

The other thing is...that the letter Ammaji has sent Surya. I have a feeling that she has requested Surya to give shelter to her family and protect them while she is away. I am pretty sure that is what that letter says. That way villagers will be happy, and the two families will come under the same roof and may unite at some point of time.